Wireless Internet, Wifi Spots In Sukhumvit, Siam, Silom

Hi guys,

Sometimes I like a change of scenery for my work, so I'm looking for free wifi spots in the Sukhumvit, Siam and perhaps Silom area that meet the following criteria:

1. Fast and reliable

2. Has a AC plug

3. Is free

4. Comfortable seats and tables

5. Good music, coffee and snacks would be a good bonus

To add one of my own - The Londoner soi 33 has free wifi but it's not very fast and the seating isn't ideal for work.

I read an article about some casual office-style cafes/lounges on Thonglor with wifi, good seating etc for a monthly membership fee, aimed at freelance workers, designers and the like. Has anyone else heard of or used these places?

Thanks in advance!

Plenty that I can think of. The German restuarant have way down Sukhumvit 11 has free wifi. As does the coffee shop at the top of Suk 8. Coffeeworld near Suk 4. Absolut Bar on soi 7/1. The cafe/ bar run by the Kiwi guy on Soi 22. Also Larry's Dive, soi 22.

Bug and Bear on Silom Road.

Those are just top of my head.

Stickman's website has a very useful list of free wifi spots from all over the country.

O'Briens (spell??) Silom, Thaniya BTS wing, ground floor...

Sandwiches, Coffee and all the rest you want....

Or a bit further down the Rd. next to Jim Thompson is a restaurant called Rd. House.. Meet lots of people there that doing the same as per your request.