Retirement Visa - Medical Certificate

I am wondering when a medical test can make immigration decline to give you a non O 1 year visa renewal.

Is it so that if you can't touch your toes your down and out? Or does it not matter what the result is but immigration just wants to have the piece of paper?

Just curious

Thanks

I am wondering when a medical test can make immigration decline to give you a non O 1 year visa renewal.

Is it so that if you can't touch your toes your down and out? Or does it not matter what the result is but immigration just wants to have the piece of paper?

Just curious

Thanks

There are some prescribed illness' which are pretty heavy, but so remote as to be no problem to you. But remember that only an O-A visa for retirement applied for in your home country requires a medical and police clearance. An O visa for retirement requires neither clearance at all.

Just curious

Thanks

Go to local 'clinic' answer a few questions..scope to chest..takes blood pressure ..pay 100Baht or less..get piece if paper...easy

As LOpburi says, you no longer need it for annual extensions. If you're making a new application in your home country, then any doctor should be able to give you a quick once-over and issue a cert. No need for blood checks, or scans!