Visa Extension -

sundaram444

I am a Canadian Citizen, retired and staying in a viilage in Isaan on a 3 month visa.

I am traveling to Amnat Charoen to attend a wedding. Is there an Immigration office in the town of Khemmarat?

Later on I intend to get the non-immigrant visa , as a Retiree.

I am a Canadian Citizen, retired and staying in a viilage in Isaan on a 3 month visa.

I am traveling to Amnat Charoen to attend a wedding. Is there an Immigration office in the town of Khemmarat?

Later on I intend to get the non-immigrant visa , as a Retiree.

Thank you very much, Mr.Bergen.

I will try to go to one of those places you have mentioned.

There is an immigration office in Khemarat. I used to do my 90 day reportings there but I doubt that they could do the extensions as they are only a small office and only really set up for doing stuff for the lao people who are living here legally. In the past I have had to travel to Phibun to do my extensions. Their staff are good and very helpful. Mukdahan has an immigration office but their staff are very unfriendly and seem to make things harder for you.

There is an immigration office in Khemarat. I used to do my 90 day reportings there but I doubt that they could do the extensions as they are only a small office and only really set up for doing stuff for the lao people who are living here legally. In the past I have had to travel to Phibun to do my extensions. Their staff are good and very helpful. Mukdahan has an immigration office but their staff are very unfriendly and seem to make things harder for you.

I did'nt know immigration was offering this kind of service :D:o:D

I did'nt know immigration was offering this kind of service :D:o:D

Good one Trond!!

I will be back in the area in 3 weeks

Carl