A Very Special Day

Rasseru

Yo HAppy birthday Big boy :o

since the chances of me meeting you up any near this next to get you a beer is slim , here i am typing out a birthday song for you

' Happy birthday to you , , you born in the ZOo. with all the moneky and piggy . Happy birthdY TO YOU :D

JUST JOKING

HERE THE BETTER VERSION .

Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you . Happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyy to BB. happy birthday to you :D

BEst wishes to you and may ages be your tooth

Aw shucks. You guys.....and Nienke. I feel really humble (not really). Thanks so much for the good wishes.

I'll bang another couple of grand on the bar at Tuskers next Saturday the 2nd if anyone wants to turn up.

Larry Lek you old fart, happy birthday to you too. What time of the day Greenwich Mean Time were you born?

Edited by Blinky Bill

I'll bang another couple of grand on the bar at Tuskers next Saturday the 2nd if anyone wants to turn up.

Good job Rasseru. Sucked him in again.

So will you and that lovely woman who calls you her husband grace us with your presence?

You don't have to you know.

Good job Rasseru. Sucked him in again.

I do not thank you for that comment, Boksida. It will only make my job harder the next time.

BB Sorry we didn't catch up for the odd few the other week, but you were flying through and I was packing. Will squeeze a few out of you shortly....Yeah I know "don't call me shortly"

Yup down to my former fighting weight after a spell in the Antipodes, and just need plenty of horizontal folk dancing to maintain it :o

BB Sorry we didn't catch up for the odd few the other week, but you were flying through and I was packing. Will squeeze a few out of you shortly....Yeah I know "don't call me shortly"

Yup down to my former fighting weight after a spell in the Antipodes, and just need plenty of horizontal folk dancing to maintain it :o

Be very careful Maejo. You know what the medical experts say about this sort of behaviour at your age. And go easy on the blue pills.

See you on Saturday night.

Happy Birthday BB!!!!!

Put a double shot of tequila on my tab. (And just in case I don't have a tab, please pay for it yourself.) :o

Now that's an offer I just couldn't refuse Bucky. Can I do 2 doubles? I'll pay for it myself if your tab is closed.......promise.

Happy Birthday BB!!!!!

Put a double shot of tequila on my tab. . . .

Now that's an offer I just couldn't refuse Bucky. Can I do 2 doubles? I'll pay for it myself if your tab is closed.......promise.

A promise I am confident you will not have to keep. Buckwheat's credit at Tusker's is undoubtedly sterling.