General Hindrances In Thailand

DJ Pat

What about motorbikes on the footpath? Today on my way to work in the space of 25 minutes. 6 motorbikes came from behind me or towards me. Its not so bad when you can see them coming but it gives you the shits when you dont hear them coming from behind. Dont they know how to use the road?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a bit annoying when during the cool season;

1. I still get ice in my drinks.

2. Overnight tour buses still have the air-con set at sub zero.

3. Having a gf want an aircon hotel room only to sleep smothered in blankets to keep warm.

:o

Oh! and also people who change their avatars more often than I change my socks. :D:D:D

What about motorbikes on the footpath? Today on my way to work in the space of 25 minutes. 6 motorbikes came from behind me or towards me. Its not so bad when you can see them coming but it gives you the shits when you dont hear them coming from behind. Dont they know how to use the road?

Tell me about it....and the worst thing is when they look at you like it's ur fault for walking on the sidewalk!

Do you think you could get a higher grade of uni girl Pat, if you owned a car? Or do you think girls are more down to earth nowadays and don't mind the 'green and yellow limo'?

:o

(just playing, Pat... why do you insist on abusing the visa runners?)

^probably for the same reason that you don't seem to be capable of addressing a post to another poster without speculating/inquiring what mode of transportation they use, I imagine.

"Steven" :o

Probably the same reason as what, Steve? Thinking out loud again eh?

:D:D