Great Guy

Nienke

Well ... ok ... he's actually still a baby, but once grown up he definitely will be handsome. :o

His start was good; born behind the house of dear friends of mine on December 10th last year. Grew up happily with his caring mom and siblings and foster parents who, although mom had enough milk initially, supplemented them with puppy milk and later added dryfood. They were fat, healthy and happy.

When a bit older they started exploring further from their den, and visited the gardner and his wife on the same property. They gave, not knowing better, human food (with lots of chilly) to them, which killed his sister and almost his brother and him.

Now he is fine again, eating and playing well and enjoying the company of his new anties and uncles. He is not really dominant nor sub-missive, ideal as a pet dog. Looking at his markings, one would suspect there is rottweiler in him. Possible as there are two male rotties near his mom's place but she, herself, is a medium sized brown Thai dog.

As he's only 7 weeks old and has been unwell before, he hasn't been vaccinated yet, only dewormed. Vaccinations will start up in a week to 10 days.

See-Nin as he has been named (but that can be changed for sure) is looking for a loving home.

If someone is interested, please, pm me or click on the banner of LuckyDogs for my telephone number.

See-Nin in full glory:

post-27646-1201505820_thumb.jpg

What a relief. When I first saw the name of the topic I thought it was another thread about Blinky Bill.

Free to a good home also........

Partially house trained, de-wormed and fully immunised.

Any noticeable behavior problems? :o

hows the temper on the dog nienke? (not u BB) will have a word with the missus. got very small children at home and thats why very choosy. i have one at home already tken from Karin's place. nice nice dog.

He's 7 weeks old only, so not that much to say about it, but ...

Reasonable confident with the old(er) dogs, not shying away or over-confident as I can see with another pup that I have in boarding, just showing normal submission. Is ok with lifting up, won't struggle. If in a strange area he prefers to stay close to you, but shows healthy interest in his environment and will explore in your neighborhood. He loves to sleep quietly on your lap. :D

Yesterday when he came in he was ok with being benched and was quiet almost all night. This morning he got settled in more and then when put back in the bench he whined upset, but when ignored he would fall asleep after a short while, but only when snuggled against a soft teddybear.

Yesterday already, he was quick in going up and down the two steps I have in front of the entrance of my house. This afternoon he found out that the bench-door is missing, and that it is fairly easy to push it away from the wall. Smart dog! :D Also this afternoon a missing suit-case was finally brought back, and he found that quite interesting (maybe a sniffer dog in spe :o).

He won't do anything in his bench, but will whine when he needs to do something. However, for in the house he isn't toilet trained yet. Outside, he will move away from where he eats and sleep to relieve himself (he does the same in the house, but that means another room or hallway or something).

As he is still very little and because he has had that major digestive upset, his daily intake is devided over 5 meals and he is still on antibiotics. His feces are good though, so I think he is recovering quite well, but still need to be carefull. Once the antibiotics are finished and he is still doing fine (I don't expect a relapse, as long as he remains on good food and won't get anything else than that for the time being), I will reduce his daily intake over 4 meals.

I expect him to become the size of a golden retriever, but more agile like a Thai Ridgeback dog. And as you can see on the pic's he is short-haired.

If your wife is interested as well, I suggest that you and your wife drop by to have a look at the puppy. Please, call me before, as I'm exploring CM with my mom and sister at the moment. :D

Nienke

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely great news! Well, at least for me ... :o

The little great guy is going to his new and definitely loving home tomorrow. :D

He still has brothers and sisters, though, 4 in total, who are looking for a good home. These aren't black and tan but brownish brindle and still at their care-takers house with their mom, who seems to do a very good education job, as I've just heard.

Nienke

Absolutely great news! Well, at least for me ... :o

The little great guy is going to his new and definitely loving home tomorrow. :D

He still has brothers and sisters, though, 4 in total, who are looking for a good home. These aren't black and tan but brownish brindle and still at their care-takers house with their mom, who seems to do a very good education job, as I've just heard.

Nienke

Heartfelt congratulations, both to you and the little fella' :D:D:D

/ Priceless

What a relief. When I first saw the name of the topic I thought it was another thread about Blinky Bill.

Free to a good home also........

Partially house trained, de-wormed and fully immunised.

Are they your real teeth BB ?post-31110-1202545306.jpg

I did hear someone say that dental work was cheap here..Nice set..

Partially, meaning your still pissing inside the house..??? :o

I think Neinke offers obedience training as well..

Nienke, good luck with the pups..

I'd love to take one but we're not sure we're going to stay in our current abode.

Will let a few others know of them though. :D

Edited by Austhaied

Was that Thursday? :o Loosing track of time.

The little one (Sir Ninja alias See-nin) was a bit overwhelmed by the whole thing, while the beagle pup was kinda like 'long-live-the-fun-will-follow-my-nose-or-bite-your-neck-tail-paw-or-anywhere'. Yesterday he dragged Sir Ninja two meter over the floor by his tail :D. Sir Ninja became a bit a pissed-off Sir after so much humiliation :D

Nienke

I'm sorry i can't help you there much.

Some years ago I had one Whippet in boarding, but the owner doesn't breed with her, so far I know as she is his pet dog. Furthermore, I can't recall seeing another Whippet.

Maybe in or around Bangkok? Try to google?

Nienke