Problems With Yahoo Mail

petedk

I haven't been able to access my email account for a week now. I just receive the message "Temporary problem accessing your mailbox".

I have filled in the report and sent to Yahoo about 4 times now but haven't heard a thing from them.

Does anyone else have problems with their email?

I haven't been able to access my email account for a week now. I just receive the message "Temporary problem accessing your mailbox".

I have filled in the report and sent to Yahoo about 4 times now but haven't heard a thing from them.

How many symbols letters are in your password.

I do not want to know your password.

First try this.

http://mail.yahoo.com/?.redir=ymmapi9&.cln....cldefstat=Def0

How many symbols letters are in your password.

I do not want to know your password.

First try this.

http://mail.yahoo.com/?.redir=ymmapi9&.cln....cldefstat=Def0

I tried that too. It didn't help.

I can sign in and access the account such as the addresses, calender and notepad but not the mailbox.

How do you log in? Secure or Standard?

We had problems at work for a couple of weeks logging in for no particular reason and then someone suggested trying to log in under the secure option and have had no problems getting in since.

No idea why that should make a difference but it works.

Thanks Bluebear.

Tried that but still can't get in. I have written to Yahoo several times now and they claim nothing is wrong.

I've tried on 10 computers around Bangkok so now I'm going to send my password to my friend in England and see if he can access it. I can't imagine that'll help but I'm getting desperate.