Warning Of The Apple / Mac Reseller In Bigc (north)

stanmook

I went to a shop in Tukom last week to buy TWO new Acer notebooks. I've already paid for one from the same store, by credit card. No problem.

This time when I went back, she told me the price, I agreed and told her I would again pay by credit card, which she then told me a price and I agreed. Then she told me to just go to the ATM and pay cash. I had to explain to her this was for business and I needed it on the credit card, which at that point she said, "go buy another shop." I was amazed. This nim-whit let 2 notebooks not get sold becuase she wanted cash instead, even though I agreed to pay the extra 3%.

I went to another store, bought them with my card, along with a few other things I needed, went back to her and showed her what she missed, with a smile, and she turned her head and looked the other way.

Honestly, what is wrong with some of these people? Is a straight forward or honest business too much to ask for? In this situation, I am a repeat customer, many times, and she lost out on a large sale over wanting cash instead.

Seems as shooting oneself in the foot ia a national past time.

Edited by lvxpat