Larger Mirrors For Honda Air Blade

resrea

Hi,

I just bought a new Air Blade and am currently going through the life and death learning curve of driving a motorcycle in Thailand - (Chiang Mai in my case) - I'd definitely feel more comfortable if I had a clearer view of what's going on behind me as I do tend to get 'attacked from the rear' quite a lot - my question is; can I get larger/better mirrors fitted on the Air Blade ?

Thanks in advance,

Phil.

Hi,

I just bought a new Air Blade and am currently going through the life and death learning curve of driving a motorcycle in Thailand - (Chiang Mai in my case) - I'd definitely feel more comfortable if I had a clearer view of what's going on behind me as I do tend to get 'attacked from the rear' quite a lot - my question is; can I get larger/better mirrors fitted on the Air Blade ?

Thanks in advance,

Phil.

I have the same question about Yamaha Mio. Stock mirrors are bare minimum. Of course, if you want to be "cool" you ride with no mirrors.

I have a Honda Wave 125i, and then bought a Phantom. First thing I noticed were the "real motorcycle" rear view mirrors. Almost panoramic by comparison.

Not sure if the Phantom ones fit, or could be retro-fitted, but they are nice-sized, and made by Honda.

Almost all Yamahas have had reverse thread right side mirrors. All other Japanese bikes have threads in the same direction, left or right, interchangeable. There must be mirror accessory dealers in every city. The lengths, bends, sizes, are infinite. Colors, shapes, etc. Keep looking to see what is in stock. In Chiang Mai, start at Prida's.

I am also interested in good accessory shops for the Honda Air Blade, preferably in Udon Thani, Nong Khai, or Bangkok. I haven't bought mine yet but I heard the seats are a bit on the hard side so would like to know a good place to purchase a better one.