Retail Food Outlets In Rawai

tamsin

For anyone wanting to open a new business which seriously addresses the needs of the local, large, farang community here in Rawai/Sai Yuan, might I suggest opening a small supermarket which does not charge up to 30%, or more, than comparable supermarkets in Chalong, for instance. Don's Mall is a complete and total ripoff, same same all of the 'exotic' (baked beans?) 'farang' items in the only supermarket in Rawai. (Please don't mention that poor excuse on the left down on the Viset Road to Rawai. We really don't need any more overpriced restaurants run by the inept.

Sounds like a move to Patong is in order.

Naka.

Well....... Patong works if you are prepared to leave town for the beach at Karon and don't go outside the secure compound.... I love the close convenience of Jungceylon & Carrefour. It's a pleasure to be able to walk there without the hassles of navigating traffic. Mind you I have to navigate the entertainment trade, dazed tourists and touts that leap at you.

As we live now more than seven years now in Nai Harn, I would say that there is a shortage of good restaurants here for a descent price. The bakery Flin(t)stone is a ripoff compared with the bakery in Carrefour and we never shop at Don's mall but visit that supermarket opposite of Nikita.

As we live now more than seven years now in Nai Harn, I would say that there is a shortage of good restaurants here for a descent price. The bakery Flin(t)stone is a ripoff compared with the bakery in Carrefour and we never shop at Don's mall but visit that supermarket opposite of Nikita.

The one that never gives you a till receipt? I go there if I need just one or two items as tired of standing watching the till. Although never got overcharged, short changed after they saw I was watching it.

And to the other posters: Yes but this isn't 'upcountry' upcountry, and No, I'm not a sex tourist so why would I want to live in the cess pit that is Patong?