What's The Vip Room?

Darknight

The VIP room is listed along with all the other rooms in the forum They sent out PM's to all the people that were invited also the password to get in :o it's under the private section not sure about the rules some people say no rules but don't know the whole story.

Darknight

Someone can give you the password, but you can only look at what the gent -and other fine citizen's- have posted. A mod has to OK you to post.

Whenever I try, it says "denied a--hole" and laughter comes out of the computer speakers! :o

SO it's not free rule ?? it's even more censored ???

mmm still sounds strange .

So who's in the Upper CLass on Thaivisa.com ???

Who are the Hi-so's :D

i want , i want , i want, How much, how much :D:D

Darknight

Someone can give you the password, but you can only look at what the gent -and other fine citizen's- have posted. A mod has to OK you to post.

Whenever I try, it says "denied a--hole" and laughter comes out of the computer speakers!  :wub:

Who are the Hi-so's :)

i want , i want , i want, How much, how much :)

I tried to find out myself how to get accepted in a earlier thead in this forum, but the Mods / Admins just told me "Not to worry about it...It's just an experiment..."... :D

I guess, as in all places, especially in a Thai-Themed website, it's Who you know and Who deems one worthy, for one to be invited to a VIP forum, I guess.... :o

Obviously certain people are worthy, and others are not..... Just in every organization,whether it is a company or a country, you have the Common folks ( Like me ) and the Elite ( the people invited to the VIP Room )..... :(

Hmmm... Maybe in a couple of years, and if I am a very good boy, I'll someday get that long awited PM telling me , "Congratulations, you have been invited to the VIP forum! You are now one of the secret , select , elite INSIDERS of Thaivisa..."..... :D

Oh Well...... I really shouldn't worry about this, I guess.....I am used to being excluded from things anyway...Just not a Very Important Person! :D-_-:D

I have knowidea who was invited or why, but i;m suprised you wernt. It think its just some sort or experiment now.

Unless you want to turn things into the bear pit or talk about if you can say fkuc your not mising much.

Cheers TC

Perhaps it can be a higher level of debate than the Bearpit. Believe that's what George had in mind when he started this experiment.

Darknight

Whenever I try, it says "denied a--hole" and laughter comes out of the computer speakers!  

Who are the Hi-so's

i want , i want , i want, How much, how much

I tried to find out myself how to get accepted in a earlier thead in this forum, but the Mods / Admins just told me "Not to worry about it...It's just an experiment..."...

I guess, as in all places, especially in a Thai-Themed website, it's Who you know and Who deems one worthy, for one to be invited to a VIP forum, I guess.... :o

Obviously certain people are worthy, and others are not..... Just in every organization,whether it is a company or a country, you have the Common folks ( Like me ) and the Elite ( the people invited to the VIP Room )..... -_-

Hmmm... Maybe in a couple of years, and if I am a very good boy, I'll someday get that long awited PM telling me , "Congratulations, you have been invited to the VIP forum! You are now one of the secret , select , elite INSIDERS of Thaivisa..."..... :D

Oh Well...... I really shouldn't worry about this, I guess.....I am used to being excluded from things anyway...Just not a Very Important Person!

mmm So just have to find somebody to suck up to :D

To bad my character is just the opposite :wub:

Maybe Elsie Knows

She knows almost everything around here :D :D

I have knowidea who was invited or why, but i;m suprised you wernt. It think its just some sort or experiment now.

Unless you want to turn things into the bear pit or talk about if you can say fkuc your not mising much.

Cheers TC

Perhaps it can be a higher level of debate than the Bearpit. Believe that's what George had in mind when he started this experiment.

yep... but politics is politics and that's what the Bear Pit is for.... Shame we can't just "move" the topics to their rightful place...

i.e "topic moved to Bear Pit"

totster :o

Looks like it, blonco. But question is.. isn't that bloody Hong "less moderated"? Why would we need a VIP room that's yet another less moderated section?

I've asked quite a few questions these past few days. No answers so far. Shall I continue here? Or back in VIP? I've got another one... what about vowing to secrecy?

no problem , with more then 1000 post to date i think i'm a long lasting member here :D.

I'll have a look around.

As well you know, one can't count posts from a banned former member's account.

55 Hihi :D i said i was a long lasting member he doc , not a highly acclaimed one :D:D

Funny but all those post stil count here

Our members have made a total of 163,777 posts

We have 12,815 registered members

I guess they also count when your advertisers have to pay :wub:

Oh well , what are numbers anyway :o

intelligent posters not wanted then.....

Perhaps it is the Thai Visa Elite Card VIP room, as one of Dear Leaders added benefits of buying the card.

:o My sentiments exactly.

either that or its the Freemasons only outlet in Thailand. Gotta know the secret handshake and all that.....