Jump to content

Residence/ 1-year visa

Recommended Posts

I'm a german citizen, married to ThaiLady for abaut 1,5 years. The situation in G. is boaring us both, so we like to move to Thld. Is ther an easy way (sorry I'm innocent about this) to do. Is it enough to proof the marriage (and her 2 nice kids) and to store 250k (or 400k) in a bank ? I'm IT-Expert, maybe there's a chance to work, or as teacher (english, Programming ...). I fear about always leave to maylaysia every 3 months to get new visa.  Is there a chance to have a quite normal situation ?  She has a small Restaurant near Nakhon Sawan with maybe 10k per month.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...