Ear Piercing

Tammi

just do it yourself. get a cork, ice and a needle. ice the ear, place a cork behind and take a stab. its no big deal.

you can use a large sewing needle or some tattoo shops have piercing needles. soak in alcohol for a day before using.

i have 8 piercings, i did them all myself.

I believe the bling shops in Big C and Royal Garden are the only places who have a proper and sterilized ear piercing tools (including the spring loaded "gun" to make the hole). At least that was the case a few years ago when our daughter had her ears pierced.

Edited by Phil Conners

I believe the bling shops in Big C and Royal Garden are the only places who have a proper and sterilized ear piercing tools (including the spring loaded "gun" to make the hole). At least that was the case a few years ago when our daughter had her ears pierced.

I agree that Big "C" has a good, safe, and inexpensive service.. The place my GF goes to, is not actually in the Big C store itself.. When you walk into the main entrance, in which the stairs going up the center to the second floor, the water display, the door entry way to the very right, on the first floor, just past the escalator, there is one of those stands in the middle of the walkway, that can do ear/nose/belly button piercing... She's had all three done there and has had no problem..