Apple Cider Vinegar.

Mason45

I have an allergy and it's been suggested that using apple cider vinegar diluted and taken orally could relieve my problem. I live outer north east Bangkok in the Bangkapi, Minburi area and Ive searched BIG C, Tesco, Carrefour and other places without success. I would be most grateful if some one could assist me by informing me where I can buy the above product be it in my area or inner Bangkok. Thanks.

I have an allergy and it's been suggested that using apple cider vinegar diluted and taken orally could relieve my problem. I live outer north east Bangkok in the Bangkapi, Minburi area and Ive searched BIG C, Tesco, Carrefour and other places without success. I would be most grateful if some one could assist me by informing me where I can buy the above product be it in my area or inner Bangkok. Thanks.

FOODLAND

My local Silom FOODLAND branch stocks 2 types of raw organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar imported from NZ and USA and several types of normal apple cider vinegar.

The one I prefer is "Healthy Mate" Raw-unfiltered Organic apple cjder vinegar 144 baht for a 350 ml bottle.

If you check out earlier threads there is one recommendation from a member who swears that taking regular shots of cider vinegar has improved the performance of his member.

By the way I take mine with tomato juice, good for the prostrate as well?

Edited by rak sa_ngop

As a rak sa_ngop mentioned organic. Taking non organic ACV is not much use compared to organic barrel fermented. Villa has two brands - always try to buy organic acv with 'the mother' - the sediment at the bottom of the bottle from the fermentation of the apple. ACV is good for a whole host of things so best of luck. Oh yeah it can be a touch more palatable with a teaspoon of honey (again preferably organic).

Today Wed Feb 06 I finally tracked down apple cider vinegar at FOODLAND Raminthra Road 4 km Kanayao, east side of Bangkok. They had several different types of ACV but I settled for Braggs 946 ml with mother ( one quart ) for 369 baht. They had a very extensive range of farang food including turkeys and whilst the prices are higher than normal Thai supermarkets its a good place to go when you want that something that you miss from your home country.

Thanks to all for your assistance.

FOODLAND

My local Silom FOODLAND branch stocks 2 types of raw organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar imported from NZ and USA and several types of normal apple cider vinegar.

The one I prefer is "Healthy Mate" Raw-unfiltered Organic apple cjder vinegar 144 baht for a 350 ml bottle.

If you check out earlier threads there is one recommendation from a member who swears that taking regular shots of cider vinegar has improved the performance of his member.

By the way I take mine with tomato juice, good for the prostrate as well?

I took 2 tea spoons of Braggs ACV with water 12 hours apart and I had my first cough free sleep for many years. I've been told that apple cider vinegar shouldn't be consumed over long periods can anybody put any light on this.

Try this link on Apple Cider Vinegar formore detail, plus the earthclinic is full of other great natural cure-alls. Cheers

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acvinegar2.html

'Apple Cider Vinegar, that wonderful old-timers home remedy, cures more ailments than any other folk remedy -- we're convinced! From the extensive feedback we've received over the past 8 years, the reported cures from drinking Apple Cider Vinegar are numerous. They include cures for allergies (including pet, food and environmental), sinus infections, acne, high cholesterol, flu, chronic fatigue, candida, acid reflux, sore throats, contact dermatitis, arthritis, and gout. One reader reported that a shot of ACV saved him from going to the emergency room for heart pain. Apple Cider Vinegar also breaks down fat and is widely used to lose weight. It has also been reported that a daily dose of apple cider vinegar in water has high blood pressure under control in two weeks!

Apple Cider Vinegar is also wonderful for pets, including dogs, cats, and horses. It helps them with arthritic conditions, controls fleas & barn flies, and gives a beautiful shine to their coats!'

Updated: February 5, 2008 6:20 PM EST

• 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Kombucha Fermented Tea "KT" is a close cousin of Live ACV and has about the same benifits and perhaps more and its a lot easier to drink. In fact when you learn how to brew it, you can get hooked on it as it tastes good and makes you feel good and its packed with more vitimins than ACV. Starter cultures available from brothers here on Thai Visa~! The culture is called a mother and resembles a mother of vinegar and think they are a very similar Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast. Yeast turns sugar to alcohol and CO2 and the bacteria turns the alcohol to acedic acid and a lot of other good things.

Easier to find tea and sugar than apples in LOS.

Google Kombucha for more info.

Edited by tampasailor

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...