Slain Mammals Intercepted In Nakorn Panom

Galong

Chawalit Yongchaiyudh has a hand in most things that happen in Nakhorn Phanom. I wonder if he approved or organised this. I remember him organising the illegal export of everything needed to build a power station over at Mae Sai.

Funny, its not ok to eat a porcupine, but a cow, horse, rabbit, fish, lamb, seal, kangaroo, reindeer, chicken, duck and hundreds of other species is fine.

If a tiger makes the best soup to help my ailments, then so be it.

Retards..........................Both of you. :o

Its evolution.

Everyone likes to protect the cute and cuddlies, any animal or bird that has the AAWWWW factor must be saved, here in Queensland 750,000 kangaroos have to be shot, but if you have a traffic accident and injure or kill one that has a joey in the pouch, the police take it to a wild life carer who spend up to 12 months handraising it :D then they take it out bush and set it free ,so it can be shot by Roo hunters for dog food :D in many of the large zoos Bengal tiger and Lion males are given the snip to prevent them breeding,I was shocked at how easy it was in UK and europe to buy tiger, lion, and wolf cubs without any form of experience or permit :o so one way or another we are slowly but surely all contributing to the extnction of these Beautiful Animals :D Nignoy

I wonder what they did with the confiscated carcasses. My fear is that the officials who took them ended up selling them to Chinese restaurateurs, anyway. If that was the case, nothing has been done to help solve the poaching problem, and the profits have only shifted hands.

Funny, its not ok to eat a porcupine, but a cow, horse, rabbit, fish, lamb, seal, kangaroo, reindeer, chicken, duck and hundreds of other species is fine.

If a tiger makes the best soup to help my ailments, then so be it.

It's interesting to note that most of the animals on your list are either vegetarians or fish eaters...in fact humans very seldom eat land dwelling carnivores.

Eating non domesticated land based animals seems a waste of time to me....and somewhat dubious effects on the environment too.

Everyone likes to protect the cute and cuddlies, any animal or bird that has the AAWWWW factor must be saved, here in Queensland 750,000 kangaroos have to be shot, but if you have a traffic accident and injure or kill one that has a joey in the pouch, the police take it to a wild life carer who spend up to 12 months handraising it :D then they take it out bush and set it free ,so it can be shot by Roo hunters for dog food :D in many of the large zoos Bengal tiger and Lion males are given the snip to prevent them breeding,I was shocked at how easy it was in UK and europe to buy tiger, lion, and wolf cubs without any form of experience or permit :o so one way or another we are slowly but surely all contributing to the extnction of these Beautiful Animals :D Nignoy

better go check your facts there..........

The worst thing of this sort that i've heard of in asia (a burmese freind told me about it going on there),is live monkey brains in chinese restaurants :D ,where the monkey is fixed in a chair so its head cannot move because its secured with a metal band,and the top of its skull is cut off,after which they scoop out the brains into the pan. :o

Wouldnt be surprised if this is where the idea for the Hanibal film came from.

The worst thing of this sort that i've heard of in asia (a burmese freind told me about it going on there),is live monkey brains in chinese restaurants :D ,where the monkey is fixed in a chair so its head cannot move because its secured with a metal band,and the top of its skull is cut off,after which they scoop out the brains into the pan. :D

Wouldnt be surprised if this is where the idea for the Hanibal film came from.

Saw it on an old "Faces Of Death" video, and apparently the practice still flourishes.

monkey brains :o

better go check your facts there..........

Check my facts in what way?? have been employed in Zoological,and wildlife protection world wide for the last 35 years, was even brought to Australia to train and educate Parks and wildlife Rangers, in wildlifecare and protection :D Nignoy

Wasnt out of date yesterday :D , but there again if you are australian any form of critism is taken as a direct attack or a personal insult as far as roo shooting is concerned, on the darling downs alone , permits for 85000grey kangaroos were issued last year, and as far as exotic endangered species are concerned, many zoos are taking orders as we speak :o Nignoy