Sex Tourists

DJ Pat

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, The Handsome man. The gorgeous guy in his late 20’s with piercing blue eyes, razor sharp hair, and dressed to kill.

When this guy walks in a bar, the level of attention that you’ve been enjoying positively plummets. The girls are all over him like a cheap aftershave and hang on his every word as he proceeds to converse in the most appalling Thai imaginable…and 20 notches too loud. As all the girls clap their hands in unison and scream “phut Thai keng” (you speak Thai well), and shower him with misguided adoration, you sit there fuming and contemplate which bar you’ll go to next.

Sorry mate I did not do it on purpose, please no hard feelings :o

don't uni girls go with types of sex tourists then?

Some of em do.

But "you're" girls dont, right?

N E V E R heard it before..... :o

If you're a farang you'll never meet the quality kinda girls I meet thank you very much.

Quality?

I cant see what kind of quality a uni-student girl represent.... :D

I for myself never go on a girl who not have blue blood in her vains.

but when a "handsome man" as you say go to these bars

is it normal for them only to pay barfineand not the girl.

its happend 3 times to me in nana over the years.

Or am I just a lucky ba..ard

I guess you are lucky in the kind of way that next time you come to the place, all, and everybody will know that you are greedy and cheap charlie.

Pls man, dont forget what profession these girls have....they dont do it for fun, even if you are prince charming.

They expect you to know what they are doing, so they dont have to patronise themself by asking for money.....try to understand that the next time you got it for "free"...... :o:D

I saw two prostitutes come out with two total ugly bushpig farang men one morning at a hotel. I wonder how they manage to do it without vomiting, and if the men actually believe all that "you so handsome" crap. These girls are wonderful actresses. I can't imagine that it's really pleasant for a woman to have sex with anyone that she doesn't want to, even if he's good looking. You're probably not a stud if you didn't pay her, you're just a cheap bastard who took advantage of someone who has to have sex for money.

Sooner or later you will realise that you have to pay the piper.

It just takes some folks longer than others to realise this. Especially the younger handsome ones who didn't know what the BG scene was all about.

Freelancers are a grey area for new comers. You meet in the shopping mall, have sex (not in the mall), then they ask for money. I had a friend this happened to, he said "No, You pay me, I was a fantastic shag" he was serious, I cringed then put him right about it.

After that he got on just fine.

Sooner or later you will realise that you have to pay the piper.

It just takes some folks longer than others to realise this. Especially the younger handsome ones who didn't know what the BG scene was all about......

Some wise man told me "After 40 you always pay".

Before that? Well, I forgot.

Nowadays, I always pay and than go home alone. Now if this is not taking advantage of the poor girls or straight forward cheating.

Life is unfair. Poor guys, being ripped off by the 'girls'. Prostitutes who expect to be paid for putting 'up' with you for the night, what has the world come to!? :D

Stupid me, I chronically overlook that the sex tourists are exploited by cunning Thai teens, who actually enjoy being serviced by the handsome studs that flock to Pattaya. Some even have the cheek to outright demand to be paid an amount equal to 2 hours work for you in farang land. :o

Life is unfair. Poor guys, being ripped off by the 'girls'. Prostitutes who expect to be paid for putting 'up' with you for the night, what has the world come to!? :D

Stupid me, I chronically overlook that the sex tourists are exploited by cunning Thai teens, who actually enjoy being serviced by the handsome studs that flock to Pattaya. Some even have the cheek to outright demand to be paid an amount equal to 2 hours work for you in farang land. :o

!!!!!

agree.

And i must say....a really good answer there stroll... :D