2 Chanote, 1 Contract?

I purchase 2 Rai in my GF name. This is now divided in to 2 different chanotes. We did this because we perhaps will sell one plot. What I need your opinion on is: Is it a good idea to have one registered as a 30 years lease, and one as a usufruct? Or, can I have 2 chanote registered on the same Lease Agreement? Can I lease two separate land from the same owner?

She says that there is no need to make a contract on the land we plan to sell. I trust her, but she has a uncle that is in a financial trouble. I know he been asking her to borrow money since she has a falang "millionarie" I am afraid that she will in a feebly moment, take the Chanote to the bank to help him out.

I have a lawyer we used when we purchase the land. I mention usufruct to him, but he don't seems not to understand. (what is the Thai word for usufruct)?

Hi if there is a chance someone else can borrow against your gf's land then I would protect your own interest first.

Worth finding out about something called 'sit ti gep gin' too. It's registered at your local Amphur and gives you lifetime use of the land.

Ask your GF to take you to the Amphur to talk about it.