Beachfront Cottage Wanted

peter991

It's been seven years since I visited Phuket. I'm coming back for a few days in April and I would like to rent a beachfront cottage rather than a hotel room. I've had a look through the list of Phuket hotels at the top of this forum - but can't find anything. Ideally under 2000 baht a night - with air-con, hot & cold water and private bathroom.

Any suggestions? I would like to stay in the Patong area.

Peter

april is still technically high season, so finding a cottage for that price will be near on impossible. there are no absolute beach front hotels in patong, aside from impiana cabana - which is quite nice.

2000thb a night is a big ask i think. sorry to tell you that.

you could try looking on any of the big web portals though. wotif is a good one.

It's been seven years since I visited Phuket. I'm coming back for a few days in April and I would like to rent a beachfront cottage rather than a hotel room. I've had a look through the list of Phuket hotels at the top of this forum - but can't find anything. Ideally under 2000 baht a night - with air-con, hot & cold water and private bathroom.

Peter

Beach front cottage :o in patong :D for a few days :D . When you find one let us know, it is just the thing I am looking for.

Taz.

Peter

you have no chance, so stop wasting your own time looking. There is none.

The Patong Bay Garden Resort is absolute beachfront and very close to Bangla. I once stayed in a very comfortable junior suite about 25 metres from the sand. But they don't have cottages and would be outside your specified price range.

Patong Bay

Edited by Old Croc