Chinese-english Translation

Boksida

I have just bought some new equipment from China including a truck crane and 500KW genset. The manuals only come in Chinese. Does anybody know someone in Chiangmai who can do Chinese to English translations of documents containing technical information?

I have just bought some new equipment from China including a truck crane and 500KW genset. The manuals only come in Chinese. Does anybody know someone in Chiangmai who can do Chinese to English translations of documents containing technical information?

Boksida we have amoungst us a great Chinese philosopher, Confuse-us. He is a Chinese Singaporean living here in Chiang Mai.

He also goes by the name of Ta22. I'm sure he would be glad to help you out when he gets back from his honeymoon.

Boksida we have amoungst us a great Chinese philosopher, Confuse-us. He is a Chinese Singaporean living here in Chiang Mai.

He also goes by the name of Ta22. I'm sure he would be glad to help you out when he gets back from his honeymoon.

Do you think he will be up to it after a honeymoon? I remember going on one last century and I haven't been able to read Chinese since.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Blinky. As it turned out, a Chinese native speaker working with a trucking company near Bangkok contacted me. He did an excellent and quick translation of a technical manual and everything was handled by email. If anybody else needs something similar, I can recommend him.