Non-immigrant B Success

Good News!

I went to Vietiane, Laos PDR to applied for my Non-Immigrant B (work) and it was successful. Moreover, I don't need to pay a single cent for the Single Entry Non-B at all...amazing.

Regards,

Steve

You paid NOTHING at all for your visa huh?

TROLL.

Go back to sleep.

...You paid NOTHING at all for your visa huh?...

Depends on nationality, I believe. Is it Norwegians who get it free? Any other nationality, too?

--

Maestro

I believe Rep. of Korea (South Korea) has visa fee free.

They are exempt from Visa Fee.

Good News!

I went to Vietiane, Laos PDR to applied for my Non-Immigrant B (work) and it was successful. Moreover, I don't need to pay a single cent for the Single Entry Non-B at all...amazing.

Regards,

Steve

I just went there (monday/tuesday), the fees are 2000 bht for a single entry (non-B) and no where it was a list a countries getting it (the non-B) for free.

Futhermore,if you applied for a non B without the WP or the recipe then you will got a red stamp ....

Unsure we went to the same Vien Tiane, Laos PDR, planet earth? Maybe parralel universe? Star Gate SG1?

Futhermore,if you applied for a non B without the WP or the recipe then you will got a red stamp ....
Red stamp ?

What do you mean ? No visa ??

But WP is not mandatory for a non_B, so why "red stamp" ?

Remark : The applicant is advised to apply for work permit wich should be presented to the authorities next time

in red, just up to the non B after it was put on the passport

In my case I think it'sfair, as I do have many non B 3 month (all from KL), all gotwith WP, but that time I simply did not came with the WP, so it sounded a bit suspicious.

WP is not mandatory in case of your first non B, but it became mandatory for the next.

Anyway that is in Vien Tiame, and it's not free, it's 2 000 bht or 70 000 kips if like me you changed your money before to come there. The only documentation that is show is the usual related to the free VOA, and the exemption of visa FOR TOURIST.

I do consider (personal feelings) the OP is or a troll, or abused of Lao Beer, or is simply like the gentleman I met at the train station was were complaining to pay 1300 bht for the train (he took a sleeper 1st class) and on the same time looked down at me because I choosed a 2nd class individual seat (342 bht); I mean people without graps on the reality.

totally different subject, may a mod pvt me, I would love to know if I can retrieve my old name (I registred end of 2002), I hate to look like a newby as in fact I am certainly one of the oldest here (my member # was 940 or something)

Edited by ericB

WP is not mandatory in case of your first non B, but it became mandatory for the next.
Uh?

I thank you for your answer, but am very surprise by this affirmation : "mandatory for the next". I do not remember have ever seen such a rule in the Thai Immigration documents or Internet. Can somebody confirm this please ??

I am currently on a B visa, delivered on a "invitation letter" of a thai company, but do not work and do not have WP. I was thinking to get a new one after its 15 months but now... unsure ??

Uh?

I thank you for your answer, but am very surprise by this affirmation : "mandatory for the next". I do not remember have ever seen such a rule in the Thai Immigration documents or Internet. Can somebody confirm this please ??

I am currently on a B visa, delivered on a "invitation letter" of a thai company, but do not work and do not have WP. I was thinking to get a new one after its 15 months but now... unsure ??

The is always the option of getting a Non-ED visa from one of the language schools that advertise here. 4 hours a week of language class, 28400 baht tuition, travel costs to nearby Thai Consulate 2000-8000 baht, 2000 baht initial Non-ED visa fee, 1900 baht x 3 for extensions.

For the blow by blow on Non-ED visas go here http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=147028

I just got it free Non-Immigrant B (work) and the receipt stated "Gratis" mean free visa.

To apply for Non-Immigrant B, it is easy....get a letter of invitation + list of shareholders + VAT registration + company registration and the Embassy will immediately approve.

Some legal agency tried to make money from you...try to get a friend to recommend you from Thai.

To apply for Non-Immigrant B, it is easy....get a letter of invitation + list of shareholders + VAT registration + company registration

Ahh that doesn't sound free to me. Your first post made it sound like you showed up, said 1 multi Non-B please, they said sure here you go, and you were set.

Your first post made it sound like you showed up, said 1 multi Non-B please, ...

He only get a simple-entry, not a multiple one.

I think in this case and if you can afford it

it's better to go outside Asia where, with same documents,

you can get a 1 year multiple-entry non-Imm B Visa.

Uh?

I think it's Vien Tiame rules, I never got that in KL in the past

Now settle with Non-B....anybody can advice me on Work Permit. If the paid-up capital THB 1 million, do the Ministry of Labour accept?

Secondly, my friend is helping me to get through the work permit by providing the company's documents to me and some documents unable produce as list of Salary tax, director resident registration and VAT tax detail.

Can you advice.

Good News!

Regards,

Steve

Hi Steve,

I have a category O visa that I want to update to a B visa...is this easy to do in Laos? What paperwork did you take to apply for your B visa?

If you can help that would be great,

Thanks

Good News!

Regards,

Steve

Hi Steve,

I have a category O visa that I want to update to a B visa...is this easy to do in Laos? What paperwork did you take to apply for your B visa?

If you can help that would be great,

Thanks

I went to Vientiane, Laos and it take two days....you must submit between 8.30am - 12pm (better go early as there is long Q there).

You need to bring;

1. Letter of Invitation from the company

2. Lists of Shareholders (also showing than it is a paid up of THB 2 million)

3. VAT certificate

4. Company Registration

To play safe, try to use the company stamp and chop all the papers above and sign initial. Then you will get it.