How To Get Out!?

blakestree

Hi, I'm in desperate situation and need some information.

I was recently framed by Thai police for a robbery crime that I did not commit. I don't want to go into details, but I was thrown into jail for a couple of weeks. I was able to bribe my way out, and the embassy was able to negotiate my passport back. I have an impending court date in a few weeks, but I want to get out of Thailand. The problem is how. The embassy can only help me so much, and they know the charge is complete bs. The Thai's know that as well, but I think they just want more money. I have my passport, but my visa expired while I was in. Its kind of a nudge-wink thing with them. I've been told I can pay someone a few thousand baht to get me across the border without any problem, but I have no clue who to contact.

Anybody have any contacts? Please don't respond with judgements or criticisms or that I'm a liar. Believe me, I am not. I've been through more than anyone should. The Thais would have never let me get bailed since I'm a farang if it was a real charge. Anyone with any information, I would really appreciate it. Obviously I'm in a really tough situation. Thank you.

you can just walk across the boarder without a problem in most places but then you won't have the stamp for the country you are entering. However the country you enter if you are able to make it to a border checkpoint they won't look at your Thai exit stamp and then you should be home free once you get the entry stamp for the country you are escaping to. The problem is getting caught by the Thai police on the way out and winding up in an even more sticky situation.

I have my passport, but my visa expired while I was in.

You're luckily still free, my mate was arrested at the prison gate after he was inside for 10 weeks by Immigration Police for being on overstay, then was taken to IDC in Bkk and deported.

Another guy I knew years ago had a court appearance date and got out, the Bail money was 13000 Pounds UK, he eventually got a dodgy passport and fled to UK via Malaysia. That was a long time ago though, before global terrorism affected the way passports are obtained and checked.

If everybody knows it's a BS charge, maybe the judge knows too ?

Edited by Maigo6