Long-term Parking At Airport

I will fly out of BKK Sunday morning, returning Thursday night. I've never dared to use the long-term parking, and am wondering whether those that have have found it to be a viable option. Is it easy to use, and is your car likely to still be intact when you get back?

Taxis are easy, but it would be convenient, especially with a pre-dawn departure and a midnight arrival. Tks in advance.

I will fly out of BKK Sunday morning, returning Thursday night. I've never dared to use the long-term parking, and am wondering whether those that have have found it to be a viable option. Is it easy to use, and is your car likely to still be intact when you get back?

Taxis are easy, but it would be convenient, especially with a pre-dawn departure and a midnight arrival. Tks in advance.

Hmm. Though I thought I would find it on the official airport site, I did not, so two additional questions:

1. Where the hel_l IS the long-term parking lot, and

2. How much does it cost per day?

Duh.

Hmm. Though I thought I would find it on the official airport site, I did not, so two additional questions:

1. Where the hel_l IS the long-term parking lot, and

2. How much does it cost per day?

Duh.

It is huge and mostly empty.It is located next to the transport center to/from which you will have to transfer by bus to te terminal.

I would not like to do it when it rains, I do not know the cost but for a few days I would use the parking next to the terminals.