Not Bad.. For A Phone..

LivinLOS

Yeah the sony ericsson have always been good cam phones.. But now the k850 really is a basic point and shoot in a phone..

Of course its no replacement for a 'real' camera, tiny lens does flare etc, night performance and flash is less impressive.. But its ALWAYS there for that shot.. Thats handy !!

Very impressive.

The girl's turned head in the second shot, just makes it for me.

With advancing years I find it difficult to hold a phone steady to get a decent shot.

My Canon 40D pressed against my eye, does not give me the same problem.

With advancing years I find it difficult to hold a phone steady to get a decent shot.

My Canon 40D pressed against my eye, does not give me the same problem.

But with advancing years I also find it difficult to put up with the weight of SLR to carry around with. :o

I'm now seriously thinking of a P&S for a sub-camera but if a cell phone camera can capture a shot that resolves this well I might as well get a Sony Ericsson.

How many pixels is this cell phone camera btw?

5 mega pixels.. xenon flash.. etc.. Takes M2 or Micro SD.. Also MP3 player etc etc etc

Its not as good as a real P&S but as I said its always in my pocket.. I take 100's of pics with it for every 1 with a real camera..

I had the K750 before and got my GF the K790.. Both of those were just a little too poor to replace a camera.. This one finally does for just 'snaps'.