A Fellow Member Did This Yesterday

N47HAN

No Names,

But made me smile ..........

So this particular gent was wishing a day or two with his "feind" and wanted an excuse to be away from home for a day or so.....

Buisiness meeting bangkok he says......back in two days.

His partner being the ever loving person decides she'll pack his suitcase for him and drive him to the airport..

Only problem is that his freind is in Phuket !

So he checks in his luggage ( so has the airport clearance stickers on his luggage for his 'return' ) waits for an hour or so over a coffee in the airport and then calls his dear partner and says im just boarding the plane now love so call u later. walks straight out of the airport and ... TAXI ... BANGLA ! :o:D:D

Made me smile anyways ... any other stories out there guys ?

ya gotta be crazy, he'll get busted for sure sooner or later

its not fair on the girl he is going out with(also give farangs a bad name)

and lastly i am married and sometimes my wife jokes who you with? I respond hey babe i got one women in my life i got enough headache why would i want more and we laugh :o

mcc

No Names,

But made me smile ..........

His partner being the ever loving person decides she'll pack his suitcase for him and drive him to the airport..

... TAXI ... BANGLA ! :D:D:D

Made me smile anyways ... any other stories out there guys ?

That is so sad that it makes you smile to think your friend is hurting this ever loving partner to go to Bangla? Why is Phuket full of so many farangs who only stive to attain mediocracy. Quality expats you and your friend. !!!

Yes guys.....any other pleasenatly mysoginistic stories? :o

Wow , you guys must be angels, :D

its amazing how everybody slams this behaviour. :o

Do your partners have your passwords / access to your tv account ??????????????????????????????????????????? ;)

If all the replies so far are true i must be one misunderstanding son of a ..... to every ex-pat i meet/know on this little isle. :D

For the Record from me , :bah:

Good on Him , and if you can honestly say you have never once in your life been led astray ........ :o

i'm either gonna call you a liar or gay ! :D

But on second thoughts maybe just maybe you fly kites every day. ( and yes the link between thai and english is intended ) :D:D

It was meant to be light hearted but again you surpass all with your condemnation guys ! :bah:

Live and let Live eh ?

Jees Guys,

I am truly amazed about the replies so far, ( but each to their own and all that )

it would be interesting though to have this thread pinned into the pattaya forum and see the responces ?

same same but different maybe ?

Jees Guys,

I am truly amazed about the replies so far, ( but each to their own and all that )

it would be interesting though to have this thread pinned into the pattaya forum and see the responces ?

Well, I thought it was funny.

If you're coming on this forum for humour, it's the wrong place; subjects of much greater importance and seriousness exist here such as where to find the best pie :-)

Jees Guys,

Well, I thought it was funny.

If you're coming on this forum for humour, it's the wrong place; subjects of much greater importance and seriousness exist here such as where to find the best pie :-)

AT LAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:D

It would be no surprise if they ran into each other while in someone elses company I would think,

after all, this is quite common with the locals especially ones with foreign mates!

That would be great, wouldn't it? Walking down Bangla Road, turning a corner and bumping into his wife who is having an innocent night out with some girl friends. What a loss of face for her!

I always knew some farangs were shallow, but this guy's has scooped a lot more water out of the pool.

Oh yes very different.

In this case, Mr X aged 70 from Germany who had sustained serious cuts to his head and face which he claimed were received during a fight with his 40 year old Wife and 29 Year old step-Daughter. Mr X explained that his step-daughter invited her Mother to spend a night out with her. Mr.X Berghoff demanded that his Wife, Mrs. X, should not go. A fight broke out between the couple which soon involved the step-daughter. A metal pipe was thought to have been used during the attack.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_11_02_51_4.html

Me thinks that if the bounder chap you describe trips up (ant they always do) , he will suffer a similar fate, 'cept maybe not live to tell the tale of the night he was tangled in his web of deceipt...... (melodramatic music if you please)