Favourite Supermarket

DJ Pat

Favourite supermarket  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personanlly i like Carrefour, beracuae it has a European feel to it in what they stock. ie pate and some nice cheeses. Though it baffles me that they stock taco seaoning. tabasco, fresh veg and chesse(perfest for tacos, Yes?) i thought so. But they dont have taco shells. Mystery to me. Tesco is not that great. Though they do have taco shells. I thought Foodland was an Ozzie company. Wheh i worked in NZ we done alot of work for them ie. maintance and new installations of anything electrical. Food lion i've never heard of. Tops is ok. Though i found i difficult to find things easily. Maybe it was the branch i was in.

i found i difficult to find things easily. Maybe it was the branch i was in.

Thai supermarkets are laid out terribly. I heard it was a ploy to encourage binge shopping.

The old ploy (US) was to put bakery/milk at the most distant back corner so you have to walk through the store for daily needs. Jusco seem to use that at most stores I have visited. Carrefour has bakery in back but normally has table in front with fast selling items. Foodland has bakery in front and milk near front.