Burapa Bike Do

ace

Soi Chayaipruk 2, down Sukhumvit towards Sattahip past Lotus, then past the water Ski park on the left, then turn left at the traffic lights, (second set after Lotus) about 3 kilometre up on your left hand side.

Good luck!

Soi Chayaipruk 2, down Sukhumvit towards Sattahip past Lotus, then past the water Ski park on the left, then turn left at the traffic lights, (second set after Lotus) about 3 kilometre up on your left hand side.

Good luck!

Cheers, found it OK took my mean hog, 125 cc of pure power!

Big event lot going on, today is main event, Lam Morrison etc but I'm gonna need to recover pretty quick from hangover to make it!

:o

Cheers

What a fun event...free admission and proceeds from renting space to the various displays and food & apparel stand

will go to local charities.

I initially went Friday afternoon. People were just starting to arrive...yet there were a few thousand there and maybe a few thousand

bikes. Nearly all bikes were large displacement models and about 60% of the bikes were Harley's....the world's only bike designed

the most efficient way to convert gasoline into noise without the adverse side effect of horsepower. :o

I felt out of place with my 250cc dirt-bike!!

Many displays of bikes..old, new and customs; many food stands and stands selling apparel.

Friday, the large parking lot, at the Pattaya Sports Stadium was empty...all the bikes were in the outside show area.

by Sunday night I didn't see an empty space for car parking. And many more thousands of bikes and people had

arrived. I'd _guess_ there were maybe 15,000 people _or more_ and large seas of parked bikes to be seen. It

was elbow to elbow getting around the place!

Great entertainment...some small venues with musicians and the LARGE stage had untold thousands of viewers

watching the entertainment. Bikers and fans from all over Thailand, as well as some from other SE Asian countries

were in attendance. A great night...peaceful crowds and I didn't see any problems or trouble arise anywhere!!