Massive Explosion Heard In San Sai

mallmagician

BAD combustion from a OLD cars can easily give you alot of Loud BANG >

multi Blow up of Electrical capatsistor can give really huge BANG

silly kids playing which his newly moDIFY 125 CC rACE BIKE .. OR TUNING OF HIS EXHUST .

YOUR LOCAL FRIENDLY GUN MAN TRYING TO TEST HIS GUN

WHAHAHAHHAHA

The Royal Thai Air Force has squadrons of F16 aircraft.

These aircraft are capable of speeds well in excess of Mach 1 (Speed of sound) at any given flying level. When they fly at speeds of Mach 1 and beyond they create a sonic boom which will break windows and cause some folks to shiit themselves if they are of weak constitution and not expecting the sudden boom.

Perhaps some naughty RTAF aviator was having a bit of fun.

Hi all,

It was an explosion in a House or shed between Laguna 4 and the inner road to the road of Rimping.

Sorry dont know the names yet, just here.

We are living on La Guna and yes there was a big blow.

I couldnt see where it was coming from, but the Thai neighbours where looking arround on the motor bike, and when they where back they told me that it was someone how is always preparing the fire work bombs for the festivals.

Something has gone wrong and blow up the house.

Bad luck for this guy.

So far I have heard there where 2 people very serious injured, not dead.

Eric

Hi all,

It was an explosion in a House or shed between Laguna 4 and the inner road to the road of Rimping.

I couldnt see where it was coming from, but the Thai neighbours where looking arround on the motor bike, and when they where back they told me that it was someone how is always preparing the fire work bombs for the festivals.

Bad luck for this guy.

Eric

Not the same sound...

Hi all,

Bad luck for this guy.

Eric

Not the same sound...

Sorry to appear obtuse --but who posted the original post? I thought Malmagician was asking about a noise and now Ajarn is saying that the explosion referred to was 'not the same sound'--same as what? Aircraft overhead, I guess.

If you want to see with your own house that the house is blown away than go to see it by yourselves.

If you go from Rimping supermarket (direction the Ford Garage or Nissan) cross over the road by the traffic lights and take the first street to the left.

Pass the first moo baan on the right and follow the way than near by the Gsm mast you will see on the right the destroyed place.

That is what have been the big bang.

Eric

If you want to see with your own house that the house is blown away than go to see it by yourselves.

If you go from Rimping supermarket (direction the Ford Garage or Nissan) cross over the road by the traffic lights and take the first street to the left.

Pass the first moo baan on the right and follow the way than near by the Gsm mast you will see on the right the destroyed place.

That is what have been the big bang.

Eric

I drove by this place and they had just put out the fire, YESTERDAY (16 Feb). Unless they have had a fire on two consecutive days?

Perhaps fireworks for a nearby funeral ? They like to be good-and-loud, anyone know why ?

I've heard that it is to alert the other spirits that another one will be arriving shortly.

Or perhaps to distract any bad spirits hanging around so that the new one can pass through quickly and safely to a good place.

Hi all,

Bad luck for this guy.

Eric

Not the same sound...

Sorry to appear obtuse --but who posted the original post? I thought Malmagician was asking about a noise and now Ajarn is saying that the explosion referred to was 'not the same sound'--same as what? Aircraft overhead, I guess.

It was simply a sonic boom. I heard it and I saw it in the sky...

Hi all,

Bad luck for this guy.

Eric

Not the same sound...

Is it possible to see a sonic boom ?

Perhaps fireworks for a nearby funeral ? They like to be good-and-loud, anyone know why ?

I've heard that it is to alert the other spirits that another one will be arriving shortly.

Or perhaps to distract any bad spirits hanging around so that the new one can pass through quickly and safely to a good place.

Haven’t heard that one but I like it – must have a lot of big bangs when my time comes :o

Hi all,

Bad luck for this guy.

Eric

Not the same sound...

Is it possible to see a sonic boom ?

I saw it (the plane) in the sky.