One-2-go Flight with Engine Problems in Chiang Mai

george

Uh, National Security considerations prevent Blinky from answering that question....but I can!

Picture of Blinky's "private aircraft":

Just kidding....he's in a Cessna 152..... :o

And he's neither here, nor there. He's everywhere. :D

Blinky Bill just asked me a few minutes ago, to tell you that it's a turbo prop that he's in and not a cesspit, but it's currently grounded just as he is :D

He's alive and well and having dinner as I write :D

What type of private aircraft Blinky? In Oz or here in Thai?

Dont think he can answer. His been banned I heard. Wonder why? seemed like a nice bloke. :o

Hi Zorro, we are mostly using Rockwell 690 Turbo-Commanders, Cessna 431 Conquests and Citation 2's, Piper Cheyanne 2 and various piston twins. Been flapping around Thailand on and off for the past 24 years but these daze we can be anywhere worldwide.

And thanks for the very kind words bsided69. sHa_grouphug3.gif I almost have a different opinion of you now. :D

Dont think he can answer. His been banned I heard. Wonder why? seemed like a nice bloke. :o

Hi Zorro, we are mostly using Rockwell 690 Turbo-Commanders, Cessna 431 Conquests and Citation 2's, Piper Cheyanne 2 and various piston twins. Been flapping around Thailand on and off for the past 24 years but these daze we can be anywhere worldwide.

And thanks for the very kind words bsided69. sHa_grouphug3.gif I almost have a different opinion of you now. :D

I respect you for your knowledge. Just not sure why you feel the need to need to diss me sometimes? I may have well done the same to you at some time? I cant spell and my punk chew ation is bad. Lets just be fwends and understand we are all different. We actually know each other in a hello mate kind of way. Lets hug and make up? Nobody wins in an arguement on here.

Lets spread some Love. in a none gayish way. :D

I respect you for your knowledge. Just not sure why you feel the need to need to diss me sometimes? I may have well done the same to you at some time? I cant spell and my punk chew ation is bad. Lets just be fwends and understand we are all different. We actually know each other in a hello mate kind of way. Lets hug and make up? Nobody wins in an arguement on here.

Lets spread some Love. in a none gayish way. :D

Amen to that..... :D

Blinky has been moved to the banned roster of shame. He is unable to answer you. :o

Ahhhh well here is a news flash.

heee's baaaaaaaaaaack.

From the makers of the "Return of Lazarus" come "Blinky Bill Returns From The land Of the Living Dead"

:D

CB

Blinky has been moved to the banned roster of shame. He is unable to answer you. :D

heee's baaaaaaaaaaack.

From the makers of the "Return of Lazarus" come "Blinky Bill Returns From The land Of the Living Dead"

CB

Welcome back, Blinky! You've been sorely missed (at least by some :o ).

/ Priceless

Blinky has been moved to the banned roster of shame. He is unable to answer you. :D

heee's baaaaaaaaaaack.

CB

/ Priceless

Thanks P and CB. Nice to be back after a refreshing sojourn in the land of no replies.

And I still reckon you have a lovely pussy (cat) for a bloke Hoke.

heee's baaaaaaaaaaack.

CB

/ Priceless

Thanks P and CB. Nice to be back after a refreshing sojourn in the land of no replies.

And I still reckon you have a lovely pussy (cat) for a bloke Hoke.

Yes, all soft and cuddly... A real pet!

/ Priceless