Un-tattooed :-)

chicowoodduck

I've seen many threads on TV dealing with getting a good tattoo, I'm wondering about a safe and painless (?) way to get one removed. I have a small, multi-colored one on my hand that has run its course. Hopefully, someone in the Pattaya City / Jomtein area has had the procedure done on them recently and can give me an idea of the cost, time, and pain factor involved. :o

Speak to these people, from what i gathr there is no fully getting rid of it.

http://www.bumrungrad.com/overseas-medical...CFQVTZwodFCoDig

If its a DIY tattoo they clear up as my friend got his dots removed from his hand.

All these people with these awful tattoos will be queueing up within a few years to get rid of them a growing business i think.

[give me an idea of the cost, time, and pain factor involved.[/font] :o

"The Pain of the laser pulse is most often compared to the sensation of having hot grease spattered on the skin, hair removed by extraction or to being repeatedly snapped with a rubber band."

Edit, Quote taken from a non Thai Tattoo removal clinic.

Edited by HarryHacker

a few years ago i worked with a guy who had laser removal carried out.

at the time it was about one hundred pounds per square inch, so a 3 inch by 3 inch would cost about one thousand pounds.

it was not all done in one sitting, i think it took about 3 or 4 sittings per tattoo.

the guy told me it wasnt as painful as being tattooed, more ticklish, a bit like when a fly lands on your arm and annoys you.

the only downside was, if he ever got the sun on his arm the area where the tattoos were removed didnt tan, so he was left with white patches where the tattoos had been.

a few months after having this procedure carried out i wouldnt have known he had ever had tattoos.

one thing i remember was this guy researched quite a bit and told me just as there are bad tattooists there are also a lot of cowboy clinics offering a removal service.