Yugandan As A Cure For Hepetititis

semper48

A friend of mine with the Hep C bug asked me to be on the lookout for this herb. Supposedly can treat the illnes. Its a rare Chineese plant and by Googling it I get information and fraud claims in long streams. Not mine to judge, but to find said herb. Saying that I presume it to be legal, else I will cease the persuit. Anybody knowing anything about this matter pls step up to the blog podium and be heard! :-)

I live in Pattaya area & there is a Chinese herbalist that sells a yellow bitter root that is ground & drank as a tea for Hep C.

I am not sure what the name is. How is the herb taken you are talking agout?

There is in Bangkok a series of shops in Chinatown Yarowatt (I am sure misspelled) that sells liver aid. It has Fructus Schisandrae Radix Bupleuri , Fructus Cnidi. ETC....

The last choice easy to find & inexpensive is Sillymarin (Milk Thistle) This is the most widely used herb out of all countries as it is easy to find (even in China)

It is very difficult to get a certain Chinese herb as what the American-Chinese__ English-Chinese_____Thai Chinese all know the herb you are looking for under a different name. I myself used an American version that had similar ingredients but was sold under a different name in BKK. Milk thistle I think by far is the Best out of all the herbs. Yin Chao is also a great immune booster but unavailable in Thailand as far as I have found. This increases the bodies resistance tenfold. I pick some up every year in America.

Milk thistle can be purchase at Farmacia Pharmacies & probably other big Pharmacies. I have not seen them at boots or watkins type drugstores. The toughest part is knowing what the correct name in thailand to ask for because the chinese name is not recognized as the correct name here. Ask for Epsom salt & you get a blank stare.....Ask for De Klua & they all know it is sea salt.

Good luck on your hunt!