More Than One Wife

Momo8

I can't see what the fuss is about this guy's behaviour.

He's being quite honest with her about what he wants to do.

It's up to her if she wants to stay with him or not.

From a moral point of view, he's not really doing anything wrong, it's not like he has another wife in secret behind her back.

Edited by John_Rambo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Cutting off the penis..." is the most human and most intelligent advise from a woman, regarding unfaithfulness of a husband I have ever come across in my entire life!

Thanx!

One more reason NEVER EVER even consider to marry a woman and never ever get entangled in a "serious" relationship - my penis is more worth to me than being reduced to the subject of jealousy and resulting hatred of an over egoistic, spun out female!

Edited by Samuian

"Cutting off the penis..." is the most human and most intelligent advise from a woman, regarding unfaithfulness of a husband I have ever come across in my entire life!

Thanx!

One more reason NEVER EVER even consider to marry a woman and never ever get entangled in a "serious" relationship - my penis is more worth to me than being reduced to the subject of jealousy and resulting hatred of an over egoistic, spun out female!

you will never know which woman will do such thing. stick with farang woman, you will getting better chance % saving your penis.

I actually find it quite offensive the way that male genital mutilation is treated as some sort of hillarious joke.

The little sniggers, general light heartedness, and preposterous cries of 'serves him right' that a lot of people make in response to this sort of crime, are the sort of responses that actually lead some women to think that it is actually an acceptable punishment, and helps result in the propagation of this evil, inhuman act.

Edited by John_Rambo

There are couple of reasons they were laughing abt:

1-all of them do believe in "feeding the duck" penalty,

That's quite an horrendous reflection on the character of the people you work with, if that is true.

True. I have to agree with you :o , they are the most insane awful work-mates I have had ever worked with and it is a hel_l of scary horrible workplace too. :D

Sadly;most of them make $$$$$ dosh from wearing green dresses and holding knives most of the time. :D

how would she feel if you posted her a link to this and the other topics you have created on the issue?

I know if it were myself involved i would not be thanking you for doing me this favour.

do you feel you are justified discussing the details of a friends life and marriage on a web forum? especially given the situation as you describe it above.

that's the beauty of an anonymous forum.

Nothing wrong with multiple wives, if the man can manage it and keep everything in harmony, God willing. The Prophet had many wives, it is acceptable in the culture I was born, and from my perspective.

what do you think of a woman having more than one husband? nice double standard eh?

Edited by girlx

how would she feel if you posted her a link to this and the other topics you have created on the issue?

I know if it were myself involved i would not be thanking you for doing me this favour.

do you feel you are justified discussing the details of a friends life and marriage on a web forum? especially given the situation as you describe it above.

that's the beauty of an anonymous forum.

Nothing wrong with multiple wives, if the man can manage it and keep everything in harmony, God willing. The Prophet had many wives, it is acceptable in the culture I was born, and from my perspective.

what do you think of a woman having more than one husband? nice double standard eh?

sound good to women, men would go crazy.