What To Do ?

magic

About a week ago i met a girl in a disco in pattaya. Right away we hit it off very well, with her dancing / feeling me up a bit. Asked her what she did in pattaya, & she said she's a hotel receptionist. After more physical contact in the disco we decided to head to another disco, where she contiued to dance close to me..As this is taking place I'm trying to figure her out..

Then we decided to go, and as we were walking a ways away she said, "Where's your hotel?", which is what a bar girl often says. I'm now thinking she may be a part time working girl too.. (not really caring one way or the other at this point.)

Headed to my room, took showers, got more physical, did the dead, etc.. As the night transpired, I find myself liking her more & more, having meaningful conversations, etc..

Now, I'm debating on whether i should pay her something. But, not wanting to insult her if she wasn't a working girl, I decided not to as she went off to her hotel job.

We also wanted to hangout after her hotel work, so we met the following night; her showing up in her hotel uniform. We ate dinner, played pool, etc. having a great time again.. She seemed to be as into me as I was into her. Had sex that night also, but I had to leave for a visa run the next day. So, upon my departure, I gave her a present for her and her cat, which was 1,000 baht. ( I just wanted to leave something for her anyway.)

(prior to this, there was no dicussion about money... of course I paid for drink, dinner though)

I returned to BKK that night, & she called me to say hello, & playfully warned me about being a butterfly. The next day i flew to Cambodia for a few days, then ruturned to BKK to find some SMS from her saying she misses me, come back to her, etc.. So i called her when I got back, & things were great..talked long time on the phone the next 2 days..

THEN, the 3rd day back, on the phone she seemed distant, not so friendly.. saying maybe I didn't care. 4th day she wouldn't pick up the phone (valentines day) . Reached her the next morning, & she said she was in the hospital with a fever. The following day chatted on the phone, & she sounded distant as well. Then, everyday after that, she wouldn't pick up my calls or reply to my SMS at all. (I know her phone is working fine)

So, here I am now suddenly being totally ignored by my dream girl.

(She is about 30 yrs old...I am 31, a decent looking guy.)

What do you think is going on guys / girls?

Should I drop by her work?

Continue to try to call her?

Cut my losses?

:o

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi

maybe she is ill and just isnt feeling herself? or maybe and im so sorry to sound harsh but maybe it was just some fun and u should cut your losses?? :D

I would just try callher or text once more, be honest with her and then take it from there if theirs no reply then Id just let it go plenty more fish in the sea! .....I wouldnt bombard her with calls though u dont want to come accross too strong :o

hope it works out for ya though whichever way its goes!

lol.

You've met girl in Pattaya, and she works like a hotel stuff, doesn't answer your phone calls at Valentine's day, and you still believe that she might fall in for you?

Valentine's day is probably her main man day, that's why she didn't answered your calls. How naive you can be to believe that?

Drop it off. Get back to reality...

Sorry man but what you described is EXACTLY what Thai girls do when they want you gone. She may be even polite about it .My last girl changed over night and became distant, picking fights etc for absolutely no reason so i took the hint and hit the road and never heard from her again, and so should you

I am sorry to say this, but it is painfully obvious. The fact that you do visa runs to Cambodia means that you have 'been around the block' in Thailand for a while, so I would have hoped you would have caught on yourself.

Works in a Hotel? Gets naughty in a disco? Sleeps with you on first date? This does not seem like an upper class, 'proper' Thai lady. She is probably a professional at this to some extent or another. She may not be a bar girl that needs to pick up a trick every night, but I think she is used to getting things from men. Either way you look at it, as a receptionist at a Hotel she is exposed to alot of men. Who knows? Maybe she liked you and just wanted to be around you for a little fun. But as others have astutely picked up, if she's busy on valentine's day, probably she's got other guys around. She probably has other 'boyfriends' in 6 different countries, and a Thai boyfriend. I say cut your losses. Pursuing her will only drive her away further. And if you do catch her, what do you want to do? Marry her? Doubt she will ever be faithful to you.

About a week ago i met a girl in a disco in pattaya. Right away we hit it off very well, with her dancing / feeling me up a bit. Asked her what she did in pattaya, & she said she's a hotel receptionist. After more physical contact in the disco we decided to head to another disco, where she contiued to dance close to me..As this is taking place I'm trying to figure her out..

Then we decided to go, and as we were walking a ways away she said, "Where's your hotel?", which is what a bar girl often says. I'm now thinking she may be a part time working girl too.. (not really caring one way or the other at this point.)

Headed to my room, took showers, got more physical, did the dead, etc.. As the night transpired, I find myself liking her more & more, having meaningful conversations, etc..

Now, I'm debating on whether i should pay her something. But, not wanting to insult her if she wasn't a working girl, I decided not to as she went off to her hotel job.

We also wanted to hangout after her hotel work, so we met the following night; her showing up in her hotel uniform. We ate dinner, played pool, etc. having a great time again.. She seemed to be as into me as I was into her. Had sex that night also, but I had to leave for a visa run the next day. So, upon my departure, I gave her a present for her and her cat, which was 1,000 baht. ( I just wanted to leave something for her anyway.)

(prior to this, there was no dicussion about money... of course I paid for drink, dinner though)

I returned to BKK that night, & she called me to say hello, & playfully warned me about being a butterfly. The next day i flew to Cambodia for a few days, then ruturned to BKK to find some SMS from her saying she misses me, come back to her, etc.. So i called her when I got back, & things were great..talked long time on the phone the next 2 days..

THEN, the 3rd day back, on the phone she seemed distant, not so friendly.. saying maybe I didn't care. 4th day she wouldn't pick up the phone (valentines day) . Reached her the next morning, & she said she was in the hospital with a fever. The following day chatted on the phone, & she sounded distant as well. Then, everyday after that, she wouldn't pick up my calls or reply to my SMS at all. (I know her phone is working fine)

So, here I am now suddenly being totally ignored by my dream girl.

(She is about 30 yrs old...I am 31, a decent looking guy.)

What do you think is going on guys / girls?

Should I drop by her work?

Continue to try to call her?

Cut my losses?

As one post has already said, I think you should know better, cut your losses and move on.

This happened on valentines day- NO BRAINER Move on. Sounds like you got to be a boy toy for a while & the while wore off.

This would be just as typical in any country. She was in for a good time not a long time. Sounds like you had some fun though.

Next bus coming in ahhh 15 minutes!

You meet a girl in a disco in Pattaya who touches you up and has sex

with you a short time later and you still think it was all about your charm

and good looks how naive

it dosn,t make much difference if you are 20 with film star looks or fat and

fifty it,s all about money

you were dumped because she found a more realistic and profitable CUSTOMER

Dude! Got some on your first two meetings and she made the first move. Valentine's Day and you cannot get a hold of her? You are or were on her list of providers but certainly no where near the top. She was entertaining number one or number two or even both when you were trying to get a hold of her. Nice Freudian slip using "dead" rather than "deed". WAKE UP!

Troll - come on how many girls with day jobs freelance in patts! Ok, heres an easier one - how many bars are there in patts?

1000 baht doesnt buy much loyalty these days especially split 2 ways (the cat)

If Majgc has been here long enough to be doing a visa run then he is either naive beyond help or most likely trolling,

I can see this one line is going to be quoted and milked for all its worth.....

Headed to my room, took showers, got more physical, did the dead, etc..

:D

it was all in the initial excitement - she'd never had someone make her feel 'so alive' etc etc, it seems to me the passion 'died off' after that....

Now, I'm debating on whether i should pay her something. But, not wanting to insult her if she wasn't a working girl, I decided not to as she went off to her hotel job...

So, upon my departure, I gave her a present for her and her cat, which was 1,000 baht. ( I just wanted to leave something for her anyway.)

Not knowing the OP or the girl in question and not wishing to cast aspersions on her honesty. On the first 'date', he does not want to insult her with money but on the second 'date' - he does!

i bet she was pissed by the small amount offered.............lol.

+1

The OP "did the dead" (how I love that typo!) twice, so works out to 500baht per time. First time, didn't give her any money at all. Shouldn't be alot to wonder that she made time for her other 'clients' over Valentine's.

Yes, i do also have strong suspicions of her being a part time pro...

It's funny what a super sweet personality & perfect body can do to a guy.

When we want something bad enough, we see what we want to see instead of what's really there sometimes..

If she thought I was a cheap charlie, then why would she have talked to me for a week after? Doesn't make sense... but I believe she has a current customer or BF now in town..

And the phrase, "Where's your hotel?" sticks out in my mind a lot..

And hearing her say, "For some girls here, all they have is to work bar, and no other job."

Anyway, it just makes it easier to believe that she is a common whore now.

Now that I think about it, she fails to meet my standards:

-Not available on V-Day

-Not having basic courtesy to reply & say "not interested" or anythig at all.

I guess she doesn't make the cut for me either.

I'm just angry that i didn't maintain my gaurd...

ps. I'm also guessing the cat did not receive its share of the 1,000 baht..

Edited by magic