Going To The Beach...need Help!

cneuy3

Ok. So I'm looking to take a little vacation to some place new with a friend of mine. Places that come to mind are Krabi, Koh Samui, or Phuket including any of the smaller islands surrounding these wonderful places.

So far I've booked a roundtrip ticket from Chiang Mai to Bangkok from March 2nd to March 8. Bangkok seems to be the hub the reaches most of these destinations by plane, train, or automobile so I felt that a necessary step in my travel plans.

here are just a couple random questions that might help me with my plans.........

Does anyone have any information on the VIP night train(one you can sleep in a bed) that goes from Bangkok to Phuket?

Can someone recommend a good travel agent/agency here in Chiang Mai that can help me with my travels?

Are there any good travel websites that deal specifically with Thailand(like expedia) where I can purchase a package deal?

Thanks.

Oh yeah...and from my own searching Kata Beach in Phuket seems like a good destination for us and what we are looking for in general. Problem is I really have no idea where to stay there. Our budget for accomodation is 15,000 baht for the trip. Does anyone have any recommendations for stay around the Phuket area, preferably Kata Beach?

Does anyone have any information on the VIP night train(one you can sleep in a bed) that goes from Bangkok to Phuket?

There isn't one to Phuket.

Have to get off at Surat Thani, which is also the stop for Ko Samui. No problem getting road transport in either direction from there.

Edited by sceadugenga