Condo Renovation

hi i want to renovate a condo in jomtien and wonder if anyone can personally recommend a quality tradesman, rather than i just look at the small ads and take pot luck, i need a small kitchen fitted, a new bathroom fitted, some electrical work , two new doors , a new built in wardrobe made , and a bit of painting, an all rounder who speaks a little english would be good , anybody know of anyone thanks

• 1 year later...
hi i want to renovate a condo in jomtien and wonder if anyone can personally recommend a quality tradesman, rather than i just look at the small ads and take pot luck, i need a small kitchen fitted, a new bathroom fitted, some electrical work , two new doors , a new built in wardrobe made , and a bit of painting, an all rounder who speaks a little english would be good , anybody know of anyone thanks

Hi goldy, I had work done on three condos. The work was very high quality and I was very satisfied. If you are looking for the least expensive this is not it. The showroom was on Central rd. but has now moved to Sukumvit. The phone # is 038-410404 , 089-8313758 , 089-8321577. Pirom Decoration Co;Ltd . They handle everything you could possibly need. Check it out. I have refered them to many people because they do quality. David H.

• 7 months later...

Wouldnt it be great if the posters actually got back to us on who they used and the result, instead as usual we usually hear nothing, in fact often when asking this type of reccomendation question you get replies from the builder or painter concerned just advertising their own company, good or bad we never find out?

Wouldnt it be great if the posters actually got back to us on who they used and the result, instead as usual we usually hear nothing, in fact often when asking this type of reccomendation question you get replies from the builder or painter concerned just advertising their own company, good or bad we never find out?

Yes Yabaaa, I agree, it would be nice for some of these people to come back with there opinions, good or bad, and maybe a thank you. David H