Jobs For Thais In The Uk

I met some Thais 2 years back who had been hired in Thailand by an agency to be chambermaids in UK hotels (such as Travelodge)

The agency flew the workers across and put them in accommodation and paid them UK minimum wage.

I know a girl who is interested in doing this, but i have no information at all on the agencies that do this, i dont know if they are Thai based or UK based.

If anyone is aware of such agencies could you please let me know as there is a Thai girl i know who is very interested and isnt scared of an honest days work.

It's going to be very difficult now. No work permits for unskilled positions and from 29 Feb a fine for the employer of £10,000 per employee working unlawfully.

The only way an average Thai can now qualify to work in the UK without restriction is to marry a Brit.

Scouse.

It's going to be very difficult now. No work permits for unskilled positions and from 29 Feb a fine for the employer of £10,000 per employee working unlawfully.

The only way an average Thai can now qualify to work in the UK without restriction is to marry a Brit.

Scouse.

Thanks, i forgot about the tighter restrictions for all Non EU citizens.

Also all of the Curry Houses in the UK are getting a bit worried... :o

Most of their waiters /cooks are from Bangladesh and with the new clampdown they will prob.have to hire new Europeans so it will soon be a case of (afer chucking out time)..2 Vindaloos,Rice and poppa doms please .....Boris-Ivan or Svetlanna.....and a pint of .................?...Dusvedanyi :D

Also all of the Curry Houses in the UK are getting a bit worried... :o

Most of their waiters /cooks are from Bangladesh and with the new clampdown they will prob.have to hire new Europeans so it will soon be a case of (afer chucking out time)..2 Vindaloos,Rice and poppa doms please .....Boris-Ivan or Svetlanna.....and a pint of .................?...Dusvedanyi :D

Doubt it will ever be Svetlana . . . In an Indian 'Bangladeshi' curry houses, only men allowed to work!

D