Suvarnabhumi To Don Muang Transfer

tutone

I will be arriving at Suvarnabhumi at midnight and have to go to Don Muang to catch flight to Udon Thani at 9:30 in morning. Is the transfer between airports provided by the airlines or airports or will I have to arrange my own transportation? What about luggage? Will it be automatically sent on or do I have to do that myself?

as the 'licensed ' meters never seem to be working when a foreigner gets in.
Sorry, but this is just a rumor in my opinion. It just happened once to me, a driver did not want to turn on the meter from Suriwong to Panthip Plaza. I just left the cab and took the next one. This driver complained about the other guy who was ruining their reputation...

I will be arriving at Suvarnabhumi at midnight and have to go to Don Muang to catch flight to Udon Thani at 9:30 in morning. Is the transfer between airports provided by the airlines or airports or will I have to arrange my own transportation? What about luggage? Will it be automatically sent on or do I have to do that myself?

public buses 554 and 555 for 35 baht start running at dawn.

I would go to some guesthouse between the airports to catch some sleep - after midnight only taxis

>public buses 554 and 555 for 35 baht start running at dawn.

Last month I took the 554 to Don Muang at 2:30 after about a ten minute wait. I was told that the 555 and 554 services were 24 hr.

The bad thing, possibly, about the these is that they are regular city buses with no special provision for bags (or at least this was true of the one I was on), and my bus had only one free seat as the route is used by airport/airline emloyees. Also, the Don Muang stop is across the highway from the airport and you are left off at the pedestrian bridge. Anyone with substantial amounts of luggage might find this a challenge.

It's about a five minute walk to the terminal, and they don't open up the X-rays machines until 6:00 or 6:30.

่่่้้