Cheap Computer Desk

Billfo

Hi,

I want to buy a desk and chair for my computer, does anyone know of a cheap place in CM? I've seen the office shop in Panthip and the cheapest I saw was about 2000 for the desk and about 1 - 1500 for the chair. Are there any other good shops not in the tourist area which might be cheaper?

Cheers!

Hi,

I want to buy a desk and chair for my computer, does anyone know of a cheap place in CM? I've seen the office shop in Panthip and the cheapest I saw was about 2000 for the desk and about 1 - 1500 for the chair. Are there any other good shops not in the tourist area which might be cheaper?

Cheers!

Makro. Carrefour, Tesco, any Winner Furniture centre. That's about the right price anyway since most tourists don't buy desks...

Hi,

Cheers!

Makro. Carrefour, Tesco, any Winner Furniture centre. That's about the right price anyway since most tourists don't buy desks...

Any of the numerous furniture shops on Chiang Moi Road and other locations around CM have them as well.

Hi,

Cheers!

I bought a very well made black laminated ,with silver aliminium legs from Tesco Lotus for 999baht. Really is a great deal as the similar priced ones are of very bad build quality.I was prepared to pay more but this one was just what I wanted. It also has a good set of wheels on it, so is easy to move around for cleaning etc.

They also do a black office chair with Arms for a similar price, but I bought mine from an office furniture shop on Tai Pai Rd.

Hi,

Cheers!

I bought a very well made black laminated ,with silver aliminium legs from Tesco Lotus for 999baht. Really is a great deal as the similar priced ones are of very bad build quality.I was prepared to pay more but this one was just what I wanted. It also has a good set of wheels on it, so is easy to move around for cleaning etc.

They also do a black office chair with Arms for a similar price, but I bought mine from an office furniture shop on Tai Pai Rd.

Where is Tai Pai road?