Moving Child Away From Tabian Bahn Registered Address

Hi--I am about to move my daughter to a new school and we are moving house to enable this transition--her mother, on who's Tabian Bahn she is registered is not moving [ long story] and I am concerned to know whether this will present a problem--I know that whenever we moved around the country we had to update Tab. Bahn info--what's the answer--I know I can go to local Ampur and ask but I wanted to try here first. I don't suppose it makes any difference tha she is is in my care, not her mother's and this has been noted in the Ampur since we had to do this when I took her to UK without her mother?

With ref. this topic--I have just had a long conversation with a relative, who is connected to local Authority, and it appears that my worries are unfounded--if anyone has any info to the contrary please let me know--the gist of our conversation was that Thais, whoever, are free to move about the Kingdom for whatever reason and can remain on 'home' Tabian Bahn--as do millions of people when they work away from home for extended periods, in many cases for years. If, which seems to be the case, this is correct then I have just answered my own question--latent schizophrenia?

With ref. this topic--I have just had a long conversation with a relative, who is connected to local Authority, and it appears that my worries are unfounded--if anyone has any info to the contrary please let me know--the gist of our conversation was that Thais, whoever, are free to move about the Kingdom for whatever reason and can remain on 'home' Tabian Bahn--as do millions of people when they work away from home for extended periods, in many cases for years. If, which seems to be the case, this is correct then I have just answered my own question--latent schizophrenia?

Err-notice to Moderators, or whoever it concerns--I did not intend to list this topic in 'Suvannarbhumi Airport' topic and would be very grateful if it could be moved--you could even delete it since I think I have found my answer-however, as per LOS one is never quite sure.