Russian Women

jay1970

Immigration lines on arrival are total mess at Suvarnbhumi airport, authorities must to do something about it. Officers are slow, people skip lines, there is no officer to maintain order.

So me and my wife were in immigration line. For some reason our line started moving quicker. Ahead of us just 4 Russian ladies. Seeing our line moving faster three other russian ladies joined them. Then two more and again two more came and started talking to one older lady. So I told them politely, I hope you are not cutting line. They said she is our mom. I said it doesn't mean you have to skip line. Their answer was, yes we will and what you are going to do about it? Well, I had no intention of getting into fist fight 9 women and there was no officer in sight to complain so I kept quiet.

Why there are so many Russian women groups in BKK. I noticed most of them were not accompnied by men. Do these women work in sex industry?

Edited by jay1970

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAD A similar thing happen to me last year when i was leaving the airport.

As i got thru the scanner thing,a couple of young Indian,bangladeshi i presume young guys just so ever without hesitation walked up to me and pushed in front of me,im 6ft and 150kg but that didnt bother them.

I told them to get out of the way until a lady customs officer come up to me and told me to stop shouting so i left the 3 idiots in front of me.

Funnily enough they were getting on the same plane as me back to Australia.

When the plane arrived in Sydney the next morning i followed the 3 amigos to customs and showed my Australian Govt ID Badge to the customs officer reporting the 3 males as suspicious,they were all taken to a room i presume to be searched,i waved and smiled at them as they were led away to receive the gloved finger.

bit harsh for just cutting a line dont you think? i dont like queue jumpers either, but i dont think i would use my 'status' to report three supposedly innocent young blokes who were only 'guilty' of jumping queue.

Queuing in an orderly manner is a peculiarly British trait which is best forgotten here else the blood pressure suffers. Also, Pattaya is a significant tourist destination for Russians since there are direct flights between Moscow and U-tha pao (sp) ((Pattaya)) and I have it on good authority that not all the passengers are sex industry related.

As i got thru the scanner thing,a couple of young Indian,bangladeshi i presume young guys just so ever without hesitation walked up to me and pushed in front of me,im 6ft and 150kg but that didnt bother them.

I told them to get out of the way until a lady customs officer come up to me and told me to stop shouting so i left the 3 idiots in front of me.

When the plane arrived in Sydney the next morning i followed the 3 amigos to customs and showed my Australian Govt ID Badge to the customs officer reporting the 3 males as suspicious,they were all taken to a room i presume to be searched,i waved and smiled at them as they were led away to receive the gloved finger.

You're a big brave man who uses his powers wisely. Not everyone in your position would have fumed over such a major incident for the many hours it took you to get to Sydney before deciding how to get your revenge.

Edited by chiang mai

and I bet you drive a Ferrari with PEN 15 as the plate :o

Yeah, I think the same cutting in line situation happened to some Thai police general in the 1950's at some fish and chips place in Sydney. So he came back and decided all/or at least most foreigners would have to wait in line for no reason and buy some silly purple ink stamp every year, until well...forever.

:o

Lots of Russian prostitutes masquerading as students in China just as there are many African guys masquerading as businessmen.Surprisingly enough people do know how to que in airports or the everpresent guards pull you into line.The Hong Hum train station here in HK (to go to China) the guards are everywhere and direct you to the right window to go to very civilised.

It's the Russian way, it's ingrained in the culture, nothing to do with lower or upper classes or sex industry...they simply always want more and think rules are a recommendation, not something you need to worry about too much or feel bad about breaking.

It's the Russian way, it's ingrained in the culture, nothing to do with lower or upper classes or sex industry...they simply always want more and think rules are a recommendation, not something you need to worry about too much or feel bad about breaking.

Rules, agreed. A la "Pirates of the Caribbean", where the "Pirate's Law" is deemed to be "more like guidelines". I love it! Also "Fisticuffs with Russian Vacationing Lovelies", my newest video, or dam_n it all, a new adventure vacation! Genius.

II hate to admit it, but there has a been few times when my wife and I have waited in separate lines to see which one was quicker, At some point one of us would abandon their place and join the quickest line. :o

Too bad so many places don’t have a single waiting line that feeds multiple desks. This is undoubtedly the most efficient way to get people through immigration and is used in many places, notably it is not done at Singapore airport.

Or was this thread about why there are so many rude Russian women, who might be whores, allowed into Thailand. If that is the topic, I have no comment.

TH

Edited by thaihome

Yup It's rare to find a russian that will worry about the rules of standing in line. I have seen it in almost every country I have been to, it's just their way and tough if you don't like it. :o If you think it's bad here try being civil in a line in their country, they see courtesy as weakness.

Lol tavarich (is that comrade in Russian?) A fellow eyeballer hey ZPete where are you this is too much.

On the subject of queing Chinese people have no respect for this also and it's anything goes. (Not in HK though)This is not talking airports just getting on the MTR where people have had fingers caught in the doors,fighting for seats or even one story of a pram being caught in a door due to people pushing out of line.Supermarkets are the same too in smaller places.

Not limited to Russian pros or otherwise as SBK thoughtfully changed the title.

It doesn't beat the trick used by mainland chineses. First a young kid walk in front of you, as a foreigner you're not supposed to know this trick and just assume that he is with the people queuing before you. Then the all family joins and you're f...d ! In China it's no use to shout at them, the only way is to walk in front of them and let the people behind deal with them.

it fcuks me off when people push in front at a queue........especially if they aint even got friends/relatives in front in that queue,if they have then thats not as bad.everyone calls it a british thing but surely its common sense or maybe we are the only nation to have common sense and i suppose courtesy.but if no one queues then obviously it would be a free for all(chaos) and more chance of problems as everyone cannot go first....so pushing/shoving would occur.is this what everyone wants??? no one wants to queue but its a fact of life and should be on a first come first served basis.the problem is when no one is there to control queues such as airports etc......i feel like smacking them when they rudely push in but i would be the one who would be considered out of order and over the top but when you ask someone to get out the queue and they dont there is not a lot else you can do apart from stand there arguing and then an official telling you to be quiet............great.i believe anyone who queue jumps is an arrogant <deleted> and is the type that has no respect and would rip you off at the blink of an eye. :D

here in thailand i notice the thais do tend to try and push in and i will just push more in front or my mrs (thai) will tell them we were first ...the look they give...as if we are the rude ones :D

as to large groups of russian women,if there not ho"s then what they up to...where are there fellas.you dont see large groups of women from many other countries coming here.....which is a shame!!!

i always wonder how people from russia who tend to be rude get on in business.....surely some are in the service industry and have to be courteous at some point or lose custom....or maybe not if its a cultural thing,it seems a bit like going back to caveman days. :o

If you ever see Bjork in the airport (yes, she is not Russian)... just let her jump the queue.

She gets a little grouchy at the airport:

For minor kicks while you're stuck in traffic... call up DJ Julie (formerly of 95.5 FMX... now at 98.5 Breeze FM) and request anything by Bjork or ask for boxing tips.

Sorry, but I dont believe you. Customs wouldn't do the rubber glove treatment to someone on the say so of someone with a Government ID badge (what is that anyway, some sort of civil servant? Department of Petty Mindedness and Overinflation of Importance?)

If it did happen then what would have been funnier was the customs official (on discovering that the guys were guilty of nothing) reporting you for misusing your 'powers' to racially abuse people.

In the West we always talk(ed) about the nasty and terrible ANTI WESTERN PROPAGANDA machine from the former Soviet Union and present Russia......

Present Russia with some 140 Million people and the -former- Soviet Union with around 300 Million...

It's amazing however how effective the Western Propaganda machine worked since WWII and the Cold War period...

It's still effective and all Russians are bad people...right ?

And all Western and Thai ( :D ) people are good people, yeah right.

It's scary to learn, especially on Thaivisa, that there is a slumbering kind of racism* and it's not the first time I noticed that, confirmed to me by one of the Super Moderators.

* Legal definition

According to UN International Conventions, "the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism#Legal_definition

Some of the previous comments are disgusting and sick :o

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

petty *****edited for flame****sbk

Sorry, but I dont believe you. Customs wouldn't do the rubber glove treatment to someone on the say so of someone with a Government ID badge (what is that anyway, some sort of civil servant? Department of Petty Mindedness and Overinflation of Importance?)

If it did happen then what would have been funnier was the customs official (on discovering that the guys were guilty of nothing) reporting you for misusing your 'powers' to racially abuse people.

IT MIght be how the AUstralian government works....