What's With This Crazy Weather Here?

Thanh-BKK

Well it has stopped here after like 1 1/2 hours of non-stop pouring. I have no idea about any "infamous rain thread", i was just wondering WHY it's raining all the time when this is supposed to be the "hot and dry" season.

Best regards.....

Thanh

Flippin' 'eck, if you don't want it, send it up here! It's parched in Isan. I haven't seen any rain since October. :o

Oh please, dear, come and TAKE IT ALL.

Because i had enough rain in my life for the coming 5.000 years. I'd move to the middle of the Sahara desert - if i wouldn't know it'd start pissing there the next day.

Best regards.....

Thanh

Flippin' 'eck, if you don't want it, send it up here! It's parched in Isan. I haven't seen any rain since October. :o

What's new? It's been rather dry where I am too, but that's typical for my region of Thailand.

By the way, just if anyone's curious...back home in my farangland area, the weather is ten to twenty degrees cooler than the norm right now...and there's plenty of snow. What I'd give for ten minutes in it and then be warped back to Thailand? hehe

Flippin' 'eck, if you don't want it, send it up here! It's parched in Isan. I haven't seen any rain since October. :D

What's new? It's been rather dry where I am too, but that's typical for my region of Thailand.

By the way, just if anyone's curious...back home in my farangland area, the weather is ten to twenty degrees cooler than the norm right now...and there's plenty of snow. What I'd give for ten minutes in it and then be warped back to Thailand? hehe

Oh yeah, your own Star Trek transporter. Pop over to the pub for a few jars and load-up with twiglets while you're there. Fish and chips and back to LOS. Ah, the best of both worlds. :o

Flippin' 'eck, if you don't want it, send it up here! It's parched in Isan. I haven't seen any rain since October. :D

Oh yeah, your own Star Trek transporter. Pop over to the pub for a few jars and load-up with twiglets while you're there. Fish and chips and back to LOS. Ah, the best of both worlds. :o