Thaksin Shinawatra At Bkk Tomorrow - Delays Expected

Cuban

Not that I'm taking this personally at all, but of all the days for him to arrive.

I'm picking up a mate tomorrow on their first trip out here, just been told that the airport is expected to be "busy", explosive dogs sniffing everyone's bags and getting in the way of the millions of police etc.

Any idea when TS is due in ?

Hopefully he will still be allowed through whatever VIP channel exists and stear clear of the main airport, although I understand the informed supporters (bussed in maybe) might just wander around the main building hoping to see him queuing at Family Mart for a fresh 1-2-Call card to recharge his phone.

I was hedging my bets that someone else would answer my post before I found out myself, all my Thai staff are out today (!).

"Two government officials said Thaksin would arrive in Bangkok at 9:40 am (0240 GMT) Thursday on a Thai Airways flight from Hong Kong" Bloomberg.

So that should be OK for me by a few hours :o

Oh good, hope the pro's and anti's have all gone home by mid afternoon then. Funny he was ousted on the same day as one of my incoming flights, now he comes back on the same day,.... :D

any chance you can fly somewhere else and come back again then??! :o:D:D

have a safe flight mate ;-) :D

How about I go via KL, if he turns up there, then I will know for sure he is following me :D

(PS thanks for the good wishes)