Retired Foreigners Wanting To Make Apartments For Rent In Bangkok - Whats The Best Way?

I seriously doubt that you really have these rich parents. For one thing, people with this kind of money can easily hire professionals for consultation and risk assessment. And if they have friends in Thailand, why are they asking you for advice, apearently you don't know much about real estate invesment in Thailand yourself.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our friend Mr. Neole with his 64 posts, so far, is an interesting read... :D .....and that's an understatement.

LaoPo

He is also posting from India. Roy percent TROLL in my opinion. :o

Indeed. I noticed that too. But I think he's the harmless kind of TROLL....lost his way so to speak.

At one point, last December, he's asking how many days an 'Indian passport' can get 'Visa upon arrival in BKK': 15 or 30 days.

He also met a Thai girl with a young child; the girl working in her sisters' shop; at another point he's in Norway...

Than he asks if he needs a transfer visa, arriving in BKK on his way to Cambodia. Further he asks about visa for holidays for his Thai girlfriend.

And finally, he has rich parents, wanting to buy/build a senior citizens home in Bangkok with 200 apartments.

Yeah...I'll have another........... :D ...and wait for more exciting news.

LaoPo

Well obviously LaoPo has too much time on his hands. I dont know what kind of etiquette it is to post out someone's history, but apaprently our friend LaoPo isn't much of an etiquette person.

This is my mother's garments factory in mumbai. The website is barely functional, but the business doesnt run on online marketing -

http://www.apparelz.com/profile.html

If you have any idea of real estate prices in mumbai you would guess its worth at least a 100 million baht. And thats without the actual business, orders and machines.

My dad has another business. My work is separate from both their business.

They wish to sell their business and move to bangkok. They have been in bangkok dozens of times starting from when they were just married. They probably have more money in the bank than you guys have earned in your life, and much less time to spend on the internet.

If you think I am a troll just ignore the post instead of filling it with your filth. But I guess if you've got 7,211 posts to your credit, you can afford to dump the garbage around. Just dump it somewhere else.

Edited by Neole

Well obviously LaoPo has too much time on his hands. I dont know what kind of etiquette it is to post out someone's history, but apaprently our friend LaoPo isn't much of an etiquette person.

This is my mother's garments factory in mumbai. The website is barely functional, but the business doesnt run on online marketing -

If you have any idea of real estate prices in mumbai you would guess its worth at least a 100 million baht. And thats without the actual business, orders and machines.

They wish to sell their business and move to bangkok. They have been in bangkok dozens of times starting from when they were just married. They probably have more money in the bank than you guys have earned in your life, and much less time to spend on the internet.

If you think I am a troll just ignore the post instead of filling it with your filth. But I guess if you've got 7,211 posts to your credit, you can afford to dump the garbage around. Just dump it somewhere else.

:o

LaoPo

Yes, they are farangs.. but this is starting to look like not so good an idea. If anyone has any idea of wether it can be done or not, do let me know.

Hi,

you can make investment in future market. Its work like a stock market with profit from both ways when the prices goes up or down. Future markets deals with crude oil, currencies, gold and other commodities.

for more information can contact me 08-9066-5766 call me sidharth working as executive advisor for OBIT, oversease bullion international trading co., ltd.

Best regards,

Sidharth, Bangkok

• 2 weeks later...

Quite frankly, if Indian his story tends to make more sense. I also think he has a point about people getting overly caught up in "spot the troll". If a post is interesting you reply, if not ignore it.