Final Fantasy

Momo8

> Accidentally creating a scenario.

I'm sure the goats would make a noise while hiding in the cupboard and where would I get hold of Convent Choir in Thailand at such short notice? The dry white wine and candles are easy.

Sorry, seriously: I carried out my fantasies that were possible before I met my OH so there is not a nagging pressure for times lost.

GFs from my past that got to the stage of being able to express their inner fantasies to me frankly put such scenarios of three or foursomes firmly in their place at the lower end of sexual imagination.

As soon as I laid my hands on a copy of My Secret Garden I started an education that relieved me that I was far from wierd and that the female mind if far removed from mine. GFs wanting forced sex or animal games I could handle, but one GF had the roots of her fantasy in family abuse - this was too much to cope with playing the role of abuser.

My conclusion was fantasies are perfectly normal within the brain that enjoys them, let them out at your peril as once loose they are no longer your fanstasy. Also I would like there to be something new to do in the future, I avoid reading all the books by a particular late writer as their will be no more new titles, I want a few "new" books to enjoy afresh in the years to come.

On this the theme of this thread, I visited a friend's newly refurbished house about 5 years ago, while they showed me the new cupboards etc. I commented that the large hook in the bedroom ceiling directly above the centre of the bed looked a little too large for a light fitting, he and his wife blushed as I "guessed" it was for their bondage swing. :o

For Sale:

40 Gallon Drum of Vaseline.

Extra spikey handcuffs.

His 'n Hers "Wipe Clean" Humming-Bird Suits.