Hairdresser

hey guys!!! please anyody! if you ever saw farang hairdresser working at salon or you now someone working legally like a hairdresser, please let me know!

i know its prohibited for a foreigner to be a stylist hairdresser. or may be someone heard that this law will be cancelled soon?

pls tell me

PS: i am a hairdresser from europe. but i live in bangkok. my profession is a hairdresser, but its prohobited for me to work here. any ideas? (i ve many suggestions here in thai to work illegal - cos i ve a lot of expierence, 

i ve made haircut for models 

for magazines, ect) but i need work permit..

pleaaaase heeelp!!!

Sorry, I cannot really help, but as nobody has replied the only way legally round the problem might be to approach another industry that needs good hairdressers. Perhaps you could go to model agencies, film production companies, photographic agnecies etc.... The problem with your profession though is that there are usually many citizens of that given country, wherever it is in the world, who are or can learn to be a haridresser. Whether they are good is a different matter.

Good luck, and maybe now I have got the ball rolling as it were, you will receive some other replies.

hey guys!!! please anyody! if you ever saw farang hairdresser working at salon or you now someone working legally like a hairdresser, please let me know!

i know its prohibited for a foreigner to be a stylist hairdresser. or may be someone heard that this law will be cancelled soon?

pls tell me

PS: i am a hairdresser from europe. but i live in bangkok. my profession is a hairdresser, but its prohobited for me to work here. any ideas? (i ve many suggestions here in thai to work illegal - cos i ve a lot of expierence,

i ve made haircut for models

for magazines, ect) but i need work permit..

pleaaaase heeelp!!!

Just a thought, You can't be a hairdresser but, maybe you could teach hairdressing!

My wife has two salons in sisaket and to have her staff trained costs a lot!!

pls tell me

PS: i am a hairdresser from europe. but i live in bangkok. my profession is a hairdresser, but its prohobited for me to work here. any ideas? (i ve many suggestions here in thai to work illegal - cos i ve a lot of expierence,

i ve made haircut for models

for magazines, ect) but i need work permit..

pleaaaase heeelp!!!

Why not open a SPA and offer Hair Dressing there too? If married to a Thai National you only need 1Mill THB paid up capital for a Work Permit. You can be the SPA Manager or call it the Fitness Instructor etc. and do Hair Dressing as "sideline". On the other hand, you can cut Hair in private households by advertising yourself trough people who you know or cut their hair. This might be semi illegal but hey there is nothing wrong with dressing hair for "friends", right?