Tot And Easynews In Bangkok

Monkey Fish

I have a similar problem with TOT ADSL. For about 36 hours now I cannot connect to BBC news, or any of several reputable web sites and blogs I use to follow the course of the US elections.

I have a back-up dial-up service with Loxinfo, and can connect perfectly well to all my preferred sites using that.

Anyone know what's going on?

Edited by justwilliam

Same problem in Chiang Mai, UK based web sites can't be access for hours at a time.

But set a proxy in say the US (find one at www.poxy4free.com) and the web sites all work including the BBC.

My suspicion is that the C&W link from CAT to London interlink has a complaint.

Same problem in here Chanthaburi. Anyone know what happen to this ?

I can use SSH, to my server, but I cannot HTTP ( port 80 ) to my server.

Ping to my server is smooth. I really don't know what happen to TOT this few days.

Using www.usenetserver.com on port 119 no problems on TOT Goldcyber. So I don't think it is a port problem. Have a look at useneterver.com I changed to them from easynews awhile back much better price,completion and retention.

FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS , everything is very slow with tot , here in phuket, i am unsing usenetserver.com also, and i cant reach the maximum speed as usualy (213 kb/s) so dowlnad are pretty slow , hope they can fix it quickly ( even to open an internet page , very slow