Farang Connection 2

farangconnection

After weeks of speculation, rumours,back-stabbing & other run-of-the-mill happenings, I can now announce the imminent opening of the Farang Connection 2. We hope to be up & running on the 4th March, and the new premesis will be across the road, at what used to be " Brads Diner" The new place will house the European Bakery, Farang Food Store, Libary & Book swap, Internet Cafe & of course a section to drown ones sorrows. The 60" TV will also be moved across, for my G.P. fans to see & souse. The prices will also be a tad lower in the new Pub, as the surrounding decor will not be as plush. In fact if it is a success, we might put chairs and tables in as well. So, now that is officially cleared up. COME ON DOWN

Gosh, it's been awhile since I've been over your way. Will make a point to head over soon and check out the place to "drown my sorrows" (that being the strong Thai Baht, I guess). Good luck Martin and hope to see you soon.

After weeks of speculation, rumours,back-stabbing & other run-of-the-mill happenings, I can now announce the imminent opening of the Farang Connection 2. We hope to be up & running on the 4th March, and the new premesis will be across the road, at what used to be " Brads Diner" The new place will house the European Bakery, Farang Food Store, Libary & Book swap, Internet Cafe & of course a section to drown ones sorrows. The 60" TV will also be moved across, for my G.P. fans to see & souse. The prices will also be a tad lower in the new Pub, as the surrounding decor will not be as plush. In fact if it is a success, we might put chairs and tables in as well. So, now that is officially cleared up. COME ON DOWN

Good luck Martin from Martin

You have to be making a buck or ten then. :D

Good Luck Martin :D

You could have called it :-

THE FERANGCORRECTION :D:D:D

CU SOON

:o

Dave

I was thinking of making it like the pub on Deep Space Nine, and calling it " The Ferangi Connection"

Well, Yorkie does have really large ears, a little bit too tall though :D

Hi Martin .....Good luck with your "Across The Road Connection! :o

I'll "come up" one day and pay you a visit :D:D