Bike Rental In Pattaya

Phil Conners

Having friends come over for a holiday and they want to rent an automatic bike (Airblade, Nouvo, Click, Mio or similar).

1) what is the going weekly price for this type of bike?

2) where is a reputable shop to rent from?

Tell your friends to buy their own chain and a quality padlock, there have been

a few stories about rental mobs 'stealing' their own bikes from outside hotel. :o

Naka.

Having friends come over for a holiday and they want to rent an automatic bike (Airblade, Nouvo, Click, Mio or similar).

I usually pay Bht. 2500/3000 permonth to rent an Automatic.Weekly will probably be 700-800 depending on you bargaining skills.A deposit equal to the rental period is normally required.

There will always be somewhere local to rent from.This is best as it is easier to get to when returning the bike.Just ensure they are 'pukka' as they will issue with a proper agreement.

Happy Motoring

Tell your friends to buy their own chain and a quality padlock, there have been

a few stories about rental mobs 'stealing' their own bikes from outside hotel. :o

Naka.

Yes, that was the point of my second question :D

I usually pay Bht. 2500/3000 permonth to rent an Automatic.Weekly will probably be 700-800 depending on you bargaining skills.A deposit equal to the rental period is normally required.

There will always be somewhere local to rent from.This is best as it is easier to get to when returning the bike.Just ensure they are 'pukka' as they will issue with a proper agreement.

Thanks for the price hint, it's always good to have a place to start and I haven't got the faintest clue what bike rental cost as I have owned my bikes for years.

It doesn't have to be local as I don't mind taking them to a better shop.

Phil call khun rita 0817781824 she has new bikes and is not fussy about a scratch or similar, very reasonable, i had a month for 3000 baht,.

Thanks Mike, I'll give Rita a call. Does she have a shop somewhere? It might be easier just going there :o
yes Phil opposite Theppasit market ( on Theppasit rd ) about 300 yds back from sukhomvit,called Khun Rita ,almost next door to Farang Magazine,. Edited by mikethevigoman

I called her but she didn't have any automatics available .... :o

Surely those that you quoted in your first post are mainly no-gear machines?

Don't know much about them myself, but the wife rides one of your quoted brands and I haven't seen any gear-shift device.