Heroes Of Might And Magic V On A Mac

nidge

Hello peoples,

I'm playing HOMMV and am stuck on a campaign level. I'm looking for the tears of Asha in the first campaign and have uncovered the map, but the artifact keeps moving on the map. Apparently on the PC version it does not move. Is it a bug or am i being really dumb?

Please don't suggest i search on the web, all gaming websites and links are blocked thanks to my oppresive bosses. I don't get home for another 10 days and this is driving me crazy!

Nidge.

Guest Reimar

If you google for: Cheats for Heroes Of Might And Magic V you'll get a lot websites with that infos!!

Cheers.

If you google for: Cheats for Heroes Of Might And Magic V you'll get a lot websites with that infos!!

Cheers.

Thanks Reimar, i am aware of that.

They are ALL blocked by my network administrators.

Nidge

Hello peoples,

I'm playing HOMMV and am stuck on a campaign level. I'm looking for the tears of Asha in the first campaign and have uncovered the map, but the artifact keeps moving on the map. Apparently on the PC version it does not move. Is it a bug or am i being really dumb?

Please don't suggest i search on the web, all gaming websites and links are blocked thanks to my oppresive bosses. I don't get home for another 10 days and this is driving me crazy!

Nidge.

When you say you do not get home for another 10 days, I assume that you are probably working ofshore on some oil rig or something and you cannot just do it from the hotel?

Send me a PM with your email and I can send you a PDF walkthrough of it.

Hi js,

Yes i'm on a rig, in the desert.

I know it's a random place but there is a map that you uncover that shows the location. However, when i move my character the location on the map changes!

Nidge

i'll pm you with my address, thanks for the pdf