Thai Visa Metting/piss Ups

lilBob

I am coming to the LOS arriving om the 13th of march and would welcome meetiing you all at any functions . If anyone would be so kind as to invite me I would greatly appreciate it and look forwad to meeting you all.

Please respond even if you don't agree/or like what I have written. I know there is a thread for this but it's so far back I think this is the best way .

Thanks in andvance LilBob :o

There's a group of regulars that meet regularly (more or less) every Friday Night at various venues (though they seem to settle in one particular place more often than not).

Check out this link (start at the last page and look at the latest 10-15 posts):

Tv Friday Nights Out

There's a group of regulars that meet regularly (more or less) every Friday Night at various venues (though they seem to settle in one particular place more often than not).

Check out this link (start at the last page and look at the latest 10-15 posts):

Tv Friday Nights Out

Thanks hope to see you there :o

click on the brown box next to the thread and it will show you the newest post that you haven't seen yet.

If you read the thread for the first time, just go to the last entries, don't bother reading all the posts from the past unless you have really nithing to do....sometimes around friday afternoon usually the place is agreed upon and if there is nothing said, it is still worth checking in to Tropical Bert's at Soi 6/1 as there is a fair chance of meeting some of us.

....as there is a fair chance of meeting some of us.

Thanks for the warning ! :D

(though I seem to recall meeting you at a somewhat different venue awhile back........) :o

....as there is a fair chance of meeting some of us.

Thanks for the warning ! :D

(though I seem to recall meeting you at a somewhat different venue awhile back........) :o

...and I have faint recollection as to who dragged me into besaid venue.... :D

btw....when are you in town again?