Looking For Good Travel Agency

L&J

Now Smartarse can you make a sentence using the word "and" 5 times consecutively with any words you like at either or both ends but no words between any of the 5 "and"'s? :D:D Of course the sentence must make sense to the majority of readers.

I am quite sure that everyone will understand and agree with me when I ask you: who would be interested in reading a sentence with a phrase in it like "and . . . and . . . and . . . and . . . and . . . "? :o

How could a sentence possibly include the words 'and' and 'and' and 'and' and 'and' and 'and', and be grammatically correct? :D

In that case, please explain how mine was not. :D

Now Smartarse can you make a sentence using the word "and" 5 times consecutively with any words you like at either or both ends but no words between any of the 5 "and"'s? :D:D Of course the sentence must make sense to the majority of readers.

I am quite sure that everyone will understand and agree with me when I ask you: who would be interested in reading a sentence with a phrase in it like "and . . . and . . . and . . . and . . . and . . . "? :o

How could a sentence possibly include the words 'and' and 'and' and 'and' and 'and' and 'and', and be grammatically correct? :D

In that case, please explain how mine was not. :D

And after that, of course, how yours was not. :D

How could a sentence possibly include the words 'and and and and and', and be grammatically correct? :D

At last someone bit........"Red LionandO'Malley's" I didn't leave a space between Red Lion and and and and and O'Malley's.

Yes I'm bored.

How could a sentence possibly include the words 'and and and and and', and be grammatically correct? :D

At last someone bit........"Red LionandO'Malley's" I didn't leave a space between Red Lion and and and and and O'Malley's.

Yes I'm bored.

The last time I looked, there was no space in Red Lion or O'Malley's - they were both packed out. Boom, Boom.

Yes I'm bored.

Yes, but you are entertaining, and that is a trade-off I can welcome. :o

Thanks Razz. Hopefully someone can come and fix my aeroplane this week so as I can get out of this sheethole. Maybe I should contact a good Travel Agent to arrange a flight rather than use my own. Anyone know of one?

Yes I'm bored.

Yes, but you are entertaining, and that is a trade-off I can welcome. :D

Thanks Razz. Hopefully someone can come and fix my aeroplane this week so as I can get out of this sheethole. Maybe I should contact a good Travel Agent to arrange a flight rather than use my own. Anyone know of one?

Do a bl**dy search on the forum, you lazy wastrel! :o

Yes I'm bored.

Oh yeah. Remember that song "There's a hole in the bucket"?

Yes I'm bored.

Bloody know it all lazy old timers...

I'll help you out old mate (and the OP if you're still around :D ).

http://www.travexnet.com/ :D

I suppose the OP could do a search. It might help. Maybe he wants current opinions and not dated ones. Some people were a bit harsh on the new guy. Jai yen.

I met the owner to Botique Travel Service at the Expat meeting this past weekend at the Orchid Hotel. She seems very nice and knowledgeable. Look at her website. If you like the info, call her.

http://www.btsthailand.com/